Vitamins........Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter AmilLion
  • Start date Start date
A

AmilLion

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP......these vitamins have my scalp itching like there's no tomorrow. Any suggestions?????

GNC's NourisHair
Additional Supplements
5000mcgs Biotin
1500mg MSM
500mg Silica
500mg Flaxseed Oil
500mg Evening Primrose Oil

I can say, I know my hair very well and what I likes.

Before taking the vitamins, my scalp did not itch. I had/have no dandruff or product buildup on my scalp. I'm using the same regimen as I did before taking the vitamins and now that I take the vitamins my scalp's itching like crazy. Additionally, my appetite has increased a great deal.

Does anyone know what vitamin causes an increased appetite and this itching? I noticed last month, when my hair started itching like crazy, I experienced a hair growth spurt.

I'm not seeing hair yet, that's the problem lol....hair or not this damn itching has to stop.

Hey Amillion,

More than likely your hair "itching" is going to equal hair growth. I know when I first bagan my vitamin regime I had little tingles and itching on my scalp witch later turned out to simply be growth /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Amillion, Like the other ladies stated that itching is probably in your case due to the vitamins working and the increased bloodflow going on in your scalp area. Woo Hoo girl don't worry about not seeing that growth yet, I an go for like 3 weeks without seeing anything then all of a sudden it just seems to come out of nowhere.

Good Luck Keep it up.

Back