Vatika Shampoo's..

Candy_C

ok i saw 3 shampoos from the Vatika range today.i THINk the were:

- Henna cream conditioning shampoo

- Anti dandruff

- and Natural shine shampoo

Has anybody used these???...they have sodium lauryl sulphate in them :( plus i'm not really one 2 stray 4m my KC stuff but i was interested so any reviews? :)

I have the Henna Cream Conditioning shampoo and I'm not that impressed with it. It looks and smells like Palmolive dishwashing liquid. It doesn't really lather or provide any slip and since I detangle using shampoo, my hair was like 'WHAT IS THIS????'

I wasn't a big fan of the Amla oil either so I won't be purchasing any more Dabur products.

I decided to bump this since I saw some of this today. The Indian guy at the store told me I should give it a try since I like the Vatika oil.

I have sample packs the come with my amla oil. I'm quite apprehensive about trying them though. There's no particular reason. Something just tells me not to.

JCoily said:
I have the Henna Cream Conditioning shampoo and I'm not that impressed with it. It looks and smells like Palmolive dishwashing liquid. It doesn't really lather or provide any slip and since I detangle using shampoo, my hair was like 'WHAT IS THIS????'

I wasn't a big fan of the Amla oil either so I won't be purchasing any more Dabur products.

Co-signing the bolded part:)

I got a small bottle of the Henna Cream Conditioning Shampoo free when I purchased the Vatika Oil. I will not be purchasing it. It really did remind me of some of the VO5 shampoos. There was nothing to write home about it, believe that.

I guess I won't be buying this one, although I know the guy at the Indian convience store is going to try to pimp it to me. :lol: I wonder if he has any Shikaikaikaikai powder hiding there?

Anyone else?

Back