Vampire Red (pics)

preciousfa02

Vampire Red--(pics& additional pics just added)

I went to sallys and got manic panic hair dye in vampire red. I had this color when i was younger & on bleached hair. This is how it came out with unbleached hair with little heat (5 mins). The more heat you add the more intense color you'll get. I love it..i know its a bit BRIGHT:dazed:but I LOve it.....

additional pics on page 5-showing the color under natural light & bright light (sun)...thanks again ladies for looking :-)

Attachments

• 101_2706.jpg
    101_2706.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 906
  • 101_2707.jpg
    101_2707.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 818
Last edited:
I love it!

I've picked up and put down that Vampire Red countless times. I'm so scared to color--I haven't done it since I've gone natural. Which is crazy since one of the reasons I went natural was to be able to color like mad. I used to color all the time when I relaxed.

I love manic panic because there no peroxide,amonia & you don't have to strip your hair for the color to come out..plus its a vegan product

OMG I have always loved and wanted red hair!! I'm so jealous right now :) It's gorgeous!!!! I even tried on a red wig recently, but everyone tells me my skin has like a reddish undertone and it all starts to look the same :(

Oh pretty nice!
May i ask you a picture when you can show yous skin tone? See, i really love red color, but i never got a very strong one because i don't know how is gonna look like with my skin tone.

I will really apreciate it =)

Manic panic is what I call goth or punk dyes .they come in literally all colors under the rainbow. When my hair was blond the color was much more intense(a vivid bright red) but the color now a bit darker because my hair is naturally dark brown. It says the use heat for a more intense color for 15 to 30 mins. I poo'd,dc'd applied the color for 1/2 hr 5mins of which was with high heat under the dryer.then I used proisity condish,rollerset,flatiron roots (I'm about 16 weeks post) saran wrapped & that's that. The have a nice black/deep purple called raven..hth

Tania..I will try to take a pic tomorrow with & without natural light (hopefully it doesn't rain) the color looks much much brighter in the sun

Last edited:
I think i want to try that raven color you mentioned....i've been looking for the perfect plumish kind of color....something wild...but wearable.

I love the darkness of the red!

Can I choose to do one or two locks/not my whole head? Is there a certain method to do so?

Back