V05 - only 52 cents!!

Just left CVS and saw them on sale, I thought that was an awesome price. Glad I did not purchase any just yet, cause now I find you have been so kind to help me get it even cheaper. Thanks OP!

I swore that I wouldn't use another cheapie for a co-wash but I couldn't resist. I went online and viewed the sales circular for my area on cvs.com and found that the sale existed in my local area and I rushed with the quickness even though I am working. I couldn't resist. I took every single moisturizing conditioner in the store. I hope they restock. The PJ is up in me.

I just came back from CVS and they tried to give me a hard time. The manager said he would let me do it. I bought 8 for about 4.68 with tax. However, on the coupon, it says that it can't be used with other promotions.

Try the coupon anyway, because I was able to do it. Hopefully they won't give you a song and dance.

I only got 2 bottles yesterday, I got 3 last time they were on sale. Trying not to keep too much V05 in stock when I know I am gonna reach for the Aussie Moist or HE HH anyway. Otherwise...I would be all over this coupon!!!

Side note: the first CVS in my hometown opened up yesterday (I hadn't even heard of CVS till I went to college, and then it quickly became my favorite-est store ever). tell me why the V05 Strawberries and Creme was already sold out. I know it was one of y'all now. :lachen:

I just came back from CVS and they tried to give me a hard time. The manager said he would let me do it. I bought 8 for about 4.68 with tax. However, on the coupon, it says that it can't be used with other promotions.

Try the coupon anyway, because I was able to do it. Hopefully they won't give you a song and dance.

I had the opposite experience. The girl at the register rang the products up and politely asked if I had a coupon. :grin: Then at the end of the transaction, she asked if I wanted to donate a dollar for a charity. I couldn't say no.

OK I'm a V05 conditioner junkie. If you are too, here's a deal for ya:

It's currently on sale for $0.77 at CVS

This coupon: http://www.vo5haircare.com/coupons/coupon1.pdf

brings the price down to $0.52 if you buy 8 bottles.

Just wanted to share....

I'll be in CVS with a basketload of conditioner right after work :P

Thanks Whimsy!:hiya2:

I will stock up next time I go to CVS. V05 makes a great co-wash conditioner and works especially well for washing out Henna.

Um...don't let the cheap price make you burn your scalp up!!!! :nono:
That's crazy.
But I'm shocked it burns anyway, is it the condish or the shamp that does it?
:lachen: i was kidding i wouldn't actually get it knowing it burns my scalp, i'm just so cheap its hard for me to let a good deal pass....and i have never tried the shampoo but the strawberries and cream conditioner burned my scalp like a son of a dog :nono:

Thanks! I keep reading about these being a good cheapie conditioner so Im going to pick up 8 bottles :grin:

I wish i could buy that much :D However, I ride the bus..and I would dread having to lug around those bottles everywhere :(

Picked up my 8 bottles today! Thanks again Whimsy. I bought one of each lol to test these things out.

Back