Urgent: I need a dominican salon in NJ

princesmich

Hi guys, I can't believe the salon I went to for the past 8 yrs. was a disappointment today. I took my niece there and they refused to do her natural hair so I left. I need to find a good dominican salon in NJ by tomorrow, if not in north Jersey in Harlem, around 125 street. Help Please

delete.............

Last edited by a moderator:
there is also a Max's on main street in east orange too... i usually go to a dominican salon on grove st in bloomfield tho.

Guapaholic said:
there is also a Max's on main street in east orange too... i usually go to a dominican salon on grove st in bloomfield tho.

Is it spa tricology you're talking about, because they're the ones that did this.

I had recommended spa tricology to a lot of ladies on this site, but I'm not going back there again, after 8 yrs of going there, I take my friend's daughter she's 16, her hair is like 3b/4a, the lady at the sink who I used to love - Marina, tells the girl at front desk after washing her hair that my friend's daughter need a perm, I told them she is getting one next week, but my schedule is tight and the place was crowded so I told them to just blow her out for this week. My friend's daughter's hair is natural, but when I was natural , they did my hair several times and our natural texture is about the same. so the lady at the front desk says they can't roller set her or blow her out because she needs a perm. so she says she'll give me back my money, then Francis the owner comes in and says they'll do it for an additional $10, so I said fine because I just wanted to get her hair done for easter, then all the stylist started going on break to avoid her like a plague, so after another 1/2 hour wait I told them I had to go, francis charged us $5 a piece just for washing our hair, the crazy thing was I had deep conditioned my own hair so all marina had to do was rinse and use my own conditioner. so, to make a loooong story short, I think this salon lacks professionalism and I won't be going back.

Back