**~~**Update!!! Update!!! 1 Year update after joining LHCF :^)**~**

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

Hi Ladies!!:D

I just finished updating my album today after a long time. It has been one year since I joined this wonderful website (LHCF) and I have learned so much from you wonderful ladies here. Anyway, I included some pics of my hair after my 1 year journey at LHCF:kiss:.:Rose: I had experienced a major setback after coloring my hair and it suffered a great deal from horrible breakage, but thanks to all the great advice that I received here and also to Nutrine Garlic shampoo (scented) my hair is back to normal:clapping:. Thank God!!:)

Well, I am not sure how much progress I have made because my hair looks the same in all my updates.:lol: So, I will let you ladies be the judge.;). Here is the link to my album.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/classyebonygirl/album?.dir=/88ca&.src=ph

Judging from your goal, you have the texturized thing down. :) I am totally digging the color. Wish I could do that. And your hair looks fine, it's good to know you got great advice on how to salvage your hair after the color. Keep it going...HHG

CM

Last edited:
:yay:

Wow!! You go gurl!! your hair looks awesome! Makes me almost wanna try the texturized look again! I'm loving your color too! Can't wait to see you in another 12 months!

that's avery pretty color. Maybe you should stretch the hair and see where it reaches to so you can see your progress

CinnaMocha said:
Judging from your goal, you have the texturized thing down. :) I am totally digging the color. Wish I could do that. And your hair looks fine, it's good to know you got great advice on how to salvage your hair after the color. Keep it going...HHG

CM

Thank you CinnaMocha for your compliments.:D Don't worry you will be able to do your own hair too, you just have to be extremely careful. It's all about experimenting, trial and error. I am so grateful to be apart of this board because I was completely devastated :( after the color damage and I almost did the BC again.:look:

VWVixxen said:
:yay:

Wow!! You go gurl!! your hair looks awesome! Makes me almost wanna try the texturized look again! I'm loving your color too! Can't wait to see you in another 12 months!

:yay: :cheers:
Aww Thank you!!:blush: If the relaxed hair is working out great for you, I think you should stick to it. However, if it's not working out for you, then I would gladly welcome you back to the texturized world.:) I also can't wait to see my hair in another year too.:crystalba :grin:

Ronda123 said:
Your hair looks great and I love that color! Congrats on your 1-year journey at LHCF! :clap:

Thanks hair buddy!!!:kiss: It has been a challenging journey but I am hanging in here. I can't wait to see your update on your progress.:D

CarLiTa said:
that's avery pretty color. Maybe you should stretch the hair and see where it reaches to so you can see your progress

Thanks so much!!! :) I will try to do that the next time I update my album. Hopefully,at that time I will have help to take the pics.The last time I stretched my hair the back was touching the end of my neck, the sides were touching the starting of my neck and the front just will not go for anything.:look: :lol:

Back