UPDATE TIME. COME SEE.... LOTS OF PICS

Mandy4610

Its 2yrs and 4 month since my BC. I wont bore you with my pics from the whole time, but I will post my BC pic. I know yall have seen it a 101 times, but I just think it is so amazing how much my hair has grown since my BC, I feel like now it is growing slower, but I guess you can see for yourself.

Here is the THEN and NOW: March 2008 vs July 2010
DSC01680.jpg
DSC00104.jpg

3 months comparison: March 2010 vs July 2010 (see the difference?)

DSC06601.jpg
DSC00098.jpg

Other pics:
DSC00112.jpg

Havent done alot of styles in the last 3 months, but here are some pics from March in case some people didnt see them.

DSC06508.jpg

DSC06614.jpg

DSC06528.jpg

DSC06286.jpg

DSC06900.jpg

DSC06910.jpg

DSC06580.jpg

DSC06593.jpg

DSC06278.jpg

Here are some other pics I posted in another thread. Enjoy. I am bored so I am posting away lol
I love threads like this. Here is my contribution:

BC...Day 1
DSC01680.jpg
DSC01683.jpg

3 months later
DSC01931.jpg
DSC01922.jpg

6-7 months
DSC02290.jpg
DSC02196.jpg

9-10months
DSC02375.jpg
DSC02359.jpg

1yr
DSC02946.jpg
DSC02891.jpg

More in the next post

Sorry about the big pic, I have resized, will change soon.

15-18months
DSC03091.jpg
DSC03105.jpg

DSC03279.jpg
DSC04962.jpg

DSC05674.jpg
DSC05671.jpg

18-24 months and beyond
DSC05813.jpg
DSC05937.jpg

DSC06343.jpg
DSC06580.jpg

DSC06546.jpg

DSC06897.jpg
DSC06862.jpg

I will start an update thread soon. Look for it to see where I am at now/today.:grin:

i love your hair and all the cool styles you do!! and i'm so jealous of all your accessories!!
what's your regimen??

Your hair looks great Mandy!!! I really like some of your hair toys, congratz on your progress btw...

Great progress and thank you for sharing soo many pics with us :yep: I should take more so I too can see this journey on paper and in pics :yep:

i love your hair and all the cool styles you do!! and i'm so jealous of all your accessories!!
what's your regimen??
Wash with Shampoo once a week (Castile soap...I am looking for a new poo)
*Detangle (Suave tropical coconut)
*Always use a leave-in after each wash(Qhemet/giovannir direct leave-in or a home made mixture)
*Deep Condition at least once a week ( I do a light protein treatment on dry hair before doing my actual DC (ORS hair mayo, Aubrey organics GPB) For DCing I use Aubrey organics honey suckle rose, Banana Brulee/Sitrinillah hair mask)
*Do a hot oil treatment whenever I feel like (oil blend by Naturel, castor and olive oils)
*Use a moisturizer once or twice a day and seal with oil(Qhemet Burdock root, Qhemet Olive and Amla heavy cream, Qhemet olive and honey hydrating balm and coconut oil or oyin burnt sugar for sealing)
*Every week I try to rollerset my hair , I use a bit of leave-in, moisturizer and Sabino Moisture block. Sometimes I straighten with my Maxiglide (My hair is predetangled and I do this in very small sections which makes it easier and safer on my hair).

This is basically all I do for now. I am trying to keep it simple. It looks like a lot, but it really isn't and I alternate the use of products depending on what I am in the mood for.

I have way more products that I use but these are my staples.

Great progress ! Do you straighten most of the time or do you stay curly ?
Hey, thanks. No I dont straighten most of the time. I do blow out my hair often though, my hair is easier to detangle when I wash if I blow it out and this also reduces SSK.

:love::love:

Mandy your hair has grown so much.
I always love your creative hairstyles and accessories.
Great growth and beautiful, healthy hair.

Great progress, Mandy! :wow:
And your styles keep me playing my hair every free weekend I get :lol:
Keep up the GREAT work!

Mandy, I love your hair & your creativity. I will be stealing some looks for when I de-weave. You should make a youtube tut for some of these styles. My looks have been lacking I feel because of the lack of accessories and you've just clued me in

Mandy, I love your hair & your creativity. I will be stealing some looks for when I de-weave. You should make a youtube tut for some of these styles. My looks have been lacking I feel because of the lack of accessories and you've just clued me in
I have thought about youtube, but I am so camera shy, if I was to stand in front of a camera and try to come up with a style, my mind would go blank lol. My inspiration for hair styles just comes by simply touching my hair. Also youtube would put me so so so out there lol, I am scared of that.

Back