Update pics!! - MY KINKY TWISTS!

I have three words, Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Dip and seal them to stop the unravelling, other than that Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

HEY CHAR
wave.gif
!!!! I LIKE, I LIKE!!

Oooooh...I'm getting my kinky twists in 2-3 weeks, girl!!! How long did it take?

Thanks girls!

Good luck, I love them so far! They asked if I wanted to dip them, but they said if I did, the ends would be straight, and I didn't want that, maybe that was my downfall?

They took about 5 hours to do.

xx

Char, they are really cute! BTW, u can dip them with rollers if u still want them curled on the ends....I used to do this with braids all the time when I wore the kind with the ends unbraided and the hair curly...it was straight kankelon hair, I would just roll the ends and dip them in boiled water.

[ QUOTE ]
CharUK said:
Thanks girls!

Good luck, I love them so far! They asked if I wanted to dip them, but they said if I did, the ends would be straight, and I didn't want that, maybe that was my downfall?

They took about 5 hours to do.

xx

[/ QUOTE ]theyre super cute!!!

all you gotta do is wrap the ends around some perm rods and dip them in boiling water....they'll be fine after that...
~T~

They look great--makes me want the twist again. But I can do without the 9 hours.

Thanks guys, strange thing though, they are unravelling from the middle.

Nevermind, I just get my sister in law to twist them back in, but I think she is thinking I should have paid her to do it.

x

char, the more I look at the twists the more I think I might want to get some. I dont really like braids anymore but this is cute and different....it would be a good way to stretch a relaxer more since I simply cant do it with my hair out.

Go for it! I'd not seen a single person they don't suit!

x

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
char, the more I look at the twists the more I think I might want to get some. I dont really like braids anymore but this is cute and different....it would be a good way to stretch a relaxer more since I simply cant do it with my hair out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Back