update on cortizone injections

nychaelasymone

Hi Ladies,

as some of you know, I was receiving cortizone shots for my edges and the right side of my crown. I went for my second round of injections yesterday.....painful but I'm happy to report that my hair is back!!!!!!! I even have hair in areas I never had hair before. I'm happy happy happy about the progress. I have my last round in November and my dermatologist decided we will give it a break and see what happens. The topicort cream I use daily did lighten my complextion at my hairline but she said that's the only side-effect.....I was wondering the otherday...why in dahell do I need to mix my foundations but...it's not that noticeable....all I know is that I have HAIR!!!!!!!!!!

I wore my hair back for the first time in a year without feeling self conscious about my baldness and thinning......

I'm gonna look into this. I really need help with my temples. I just made an appt. I'll give you ladies some updates when I start and finish.

longhairluva said:
I'm gonna look into this. I really need help with my temples. I just made an appt. I'll give you ladies some updates when I start and finish.

I'm feeling you on that. She's got me wanting to go for injections too! I really considered it when my hair was shedding excessively. Keep us posted.

P>S> Congrats on your hair growth ma!!! I know those shots couldn't have been fun!!

Back