*update* I am MBL

larry3344

...well my braid extensions are anyway:lachen:, sorry ladies it's hard to grab your attention at times lol.
Anyway I plan on following the C&G tehncique for a year in order for my hair to reach shoulder length. Now I bought some goodies; vatika oil, aloe vera juice, WGO(that stuff stank), nettle and horsetail teas. Now I was wondering for those that did the C&G what were your regimens and if anyone has tried the neem oil how did you use, that stuff stank too :blush::lachen:.
TTYL

:needpics:

:giggle:

I had micro braids a few months ago and I co-washed atleast 2-3 times a week. I also used Surge 14(protein) and Worlds of Curls moisturizing spray (moisture)daily and DC'd atleast once a week. I believe this helped me with growth and retention, I had very little shedding and no breakage.

Here's my pic like I promise, sorry ladies I promise I won't do it again:lachen::grin:

Attachments

• WebCam_20090606_1217.jpg
    WebCam_20090606_1217.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 54
:lachen::lachen: Oh man, you got me good! I quickly ran in here to get my fill of some luscious, MBL hair. I feel shamed, :grin:.

P.S. Your extensions are too cute!

I don't have experience with WGO or neem oil. But I usually spray my braids with an aloevera glycerin and grapeseed oil mix every other day. Wash every two weeks with diluted poo and use diluted con, then I DC with diluted con. I always air dry. Thats all I do; also I never keep braids in longer than 8 weeks

Nice Braids!

366381680.jpg

Now I was wondering for those that did the C&G what were your regimens and if anyone has tried the neem oil how did you use, that stuff stank too :blush::lachen:.
TTYL
I've used braids for growth. I generally just use a braid spray. Oil only after washing and moisturizing. Thats all. I use plain oils (coconut, jojoba, vitamin e)

Back