Update Fotki w/ texlaxed pictures

I just texlaxed as well. Was natural since 2004. At first I was feeling really guilty and lost SEVERAL nights sleep over it. But uh its just hair and furthermore it's my hair. I got over it QUICK cuz I'm so glad I did it.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Gosh your hair looks lovely.
I'm so tempted to texlax.

Where did you find that style? The one you said you found on youtube?

*Runs out of thread.

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Gosh your hair looks lovely.
I'm so tempted to texlax.

Where did you find that style? The one you said you found on youtube?

*Runs out of thread.

You know what. I don't remember. I wanted to post a link to it in my fotki, too. I'll go look for it now.

I love your hair!!!

The texlax is calling me also. Your pony tail roller set looks really nice also.

Your hair looks gorgeous, and let me tell you, I could definitely tell the difference after you went home and DC'd yourself. Good thing you have the knowledge now.

I just added some more pictures. I tried a braidout this past weekend. And there were some more natural hair pictures that I hadn't added before I texlaxed. Including a rollerset.

Last edited:
Looks good, thanks for sharing!

I'm going to have to try that ponytail rollerset! How often do you do it. I'm scared of my hair breaking where the band is. Seems like as it dries it will try to expand with nowhere to go...does that make sense?

Your hair looks great!

How long were you natural before you texlaxed?

Thanks. I was natural for almost 2.5 years. :grin:

Looks good, thanks for sharing!

I'm going to have to try that ponytail rollerset! How often do you do it. I'm scared of my hair breaking where the band is. Seems like as it dries it will try to expand with nowhere to go...does that make sense?

Thanks. Grrrrlllll, that was my FIRST ponytail rollerset. :lachen:Yeah, that makes sense. Just make sure your hair is very well moisturized in those sections, and I think you'll be okay.

Back