Underprocessed and Need Advice

KeraKrazy

Thickness before length
Hello Ladies, so I attempted a relaxer with Phyto Index II after a four month stretch (BIG MISTAKE) it was my first time self relaxing and lets say ,my course resistant hair just laughed at this relaxer (I usually use Affirm) and my hair is now straight in some places and texlaxed in most. it has been a week now and the dual textures are really gettin to me so I went to see my hair stylist who wants me to come in a have it corrected immediately. He says that if I wait longer its gonna be even more difficult to relax with three different textures. I'm a little worried because its only one and a half weeks. Should I go and get it corrected now or wait until my newgrowth comes in at 6-8wks?

thanks in advance

I think you should follow the advice he gave you because, next time your going to have new growth and then thats the only part they will relax, and if they relax the other hait too, it will have to be in there for a while, and may make your hair alot thinner... besides he ight not even let it be in your hair that much this time, just enough time to get it to be the same all over

good luck though

I would just get it done, I tried to test drive a new relaxer last yrs Africa's Best Organics and that stuff didn't do nothing but leave my hair a dry underprocessed mess, I went to bed that night and when i woke up the next morning I based my scalp and corrected it w/o a problem. It was my first time stretching for 16wks and I would have lost my mind waiting another 16wks to fix that problem.

Back