UK LADIES : Please i need ya help!!!

Estelle

Hi Ladies,
I've been a member of longhaircare forum for over a year now, but decided to pay for the 1 year subscription yesterday.
So this is my second post.

Anyways just wanted to find out where i can get the Soft Bonnet Dryer by Hot Tools in London? (picture below)
I had got one from New York last month and tried to use it in London, using the adaptor because of the frequency change and to my suprise fumes started coming out of the dryer. I guess i didn't get the right adaptor. So the long and short of it, is that the dryer isn't working any longer. So i was wondering if the same thing is sold in London with the appropriate frequency?

Also wanted to find out where i could get the Saran Wrap for the Hair. I called Sally's at Golders Green and they don't seem to know what am talking about. Probably it's called another name here . . . . .

I would really appreciate it if you could please help me out. Thanks :)

1051.jpg

stilettos said:
Welcome :)
I'm not sure about that bonnet dryer, but Vidal Sassoon have one for £24.99 in argos

@sweet whispers Hendon

@Stilettos Have you ever tried the Vidal Sasson Bonnet Dryer? If so did you like it?

I agree with Stilettos: Vidal Sassoon dryer from Argos for £24.99.
I have one at home, and I quite like it. I always keep on the lower heat level though. It has two heat/speed settings and a cool setting as well.

Yes I have the vidal sassoon dryer too. Its great! I only use the cool setting, because it does get a bit hot.

Bump! Bump! Bump! Bumping for answers.

@Seraph i know that the brand of the cling film in america is
Saran Wrap, not alot of people know it by cling film

By the way do you know where i can get the cling film for the hair in London?

Estelle said:
By the way do you know where i can get the cling film for the hair in London?

Unless I'm missing something, it's normal 'food' clingfilm everyone uses on their hair.
Well, I do anyway. From Wilkinsons ;)
Don't get the value/basics/smartprice stuff though, too thin and a pain to use.

Back