UK ladies - Ayurveda powders and oils at Tesco's

sonia1965

Just got back from Tesco's from my weekly shop and stalking of the haircare and ethnic sections.

The haircare section now carry a new range by Ayuuri, with a selection of Ayurvedic hair powders, oils, soaps, face care, poo's and conditioners.

This is the link to the company website http://ayuuri.com/

The hair powders are 100g and £1.29. They also do Natural Almond Oil 250ml - £2.49, Natural Rose Water 250ml - £2.49, Neem soap 100g - £1.29

Tesco's also do the Ancient range of Brahmi Amla Herbal hair oil, Amla hair oil, and Almond Lite Herbal hair oil - all 200ml at £2.49.

The oils and powders are cheaper than when I get them at the Asian shops, so I'll be shopping at Tesco's from now on! You can also buy them online with your grocery shopping :drunk:

Thanks for letting us know. Supermarkets have been stocking the Amla oils for a while now but looks like they are widening their selection.

On a side note - with all this talk of the FHI Runway flat irons - does anyone know of a stockist in the UK?

Thanks for the info. I will look out for this range. I must say I don't have much faith in the quality of Tescos products or other brands they carry but who knows, I may be pleasantly surprised.

Back