Type 4 Naturals: Please find me "matchable/blendable" weaving hair!

PaperClip

What I'd like to do to protect and grow out my crown is to get some weaving hair to sew in the crown and I can leave the perimeter out.... I had this hair (pic below) but it's not long enough. Please help me find the hair I can use that will blend with my classic 4a fine, coily/curly dense hair....

This is Milky Way Afro Tempest

yhst-2519492840586_1990_7349760

I usually just cover all my hair up. I have yet to find hair that matched my texture. Even if I got the curl pattern right the weave hair was shiny and my hair isn't so you could see the difference. If I gelled my hair just right while it was wet I could get it to lay down but it was a pain in the butt to do everyday. And it didn't always work.

I usually just cover all my hair up. I have yet to find hair that matched my texture. Even if I got the curl pattern right the weave hair was shiny and my hair isn't so you could see the difference. If I gelled my hair just right while it was wet I could get it to lay down but it was a pain in the butt to do everyday. And it didn't always work.

Hi, Glam.... I was hoping you would chime in.... I like the idea of just doing the crown because that's something I know I can do myself and that would give me some freedom from having a whole sew-in....

I did a similar style for church yesterday where I had a synthetic drawstring ponytail but had some blending issues... not horrible, but a little bit plus the combs on the side of my head were a bit painful....

I know this can work.... I just need to find the right length of hair... the Afro Tempest blends well (and I think it would blend well for you as well) it just needs to be longer....

Hi, Glam.... I was hoping you would chime in.... I like the idea of just doing the crown because that's something I know I can do myself and that would give me some freedom from having a whole sew-in....

I did a similar style for church yesterday where I had a synthetic drawstring ponytail but had some blending issues... not horrible, but a little bit plus the combs on the side of my head were a bit painful....

I know this can work.... I just need to find the right length of hair... the Afro Tempest blends well (and I think it would blend well for you as well) it just needs to be longer....

RR, are you a member over at NP? There's a thread in the styles section about Nappy Weaves that might be helpful for you. Somebody recently posted a picture that sounds like the style you're describing. If you're pulling it up in a ponytail it won't be that hard to blend because your hair will be slicked back. Anything will small curls should do.

RR, are you a member over at NP? There's a thread in the styles section about Nappy Weaves that might be helpful for you. Somebody recently posted a picture that sounds like the style you're describing. If you're pulling it up in a ponytail it won't be that hard to blend because your hair will be slicked back. Anything will small curls should do.

Yep, Glam.... I just did a search for that thread. Good lookin' out! Thanks!

What's NP?

-bohyme brazillan wave (when wet and styled curly)
-halley's curls--> natural curl
-all about my hair-->kinky curl

I've used this before and people thought that it was my real hair.

trans_1x1.gif
trans_1x1.gif
[FONT=arial, helvetica][/FONT]
trans_1x1.gif
trans_1x1.gif
[FONT=arial, helvetica]Shake N Go Freetress Jazz Water 16"
trans_1x1.gif

jazzwaterjazz
trans_1x1.gif
$9.98
[/FONT]

Back