Trying to find certain products on the ground

JBunnie

I am trying to find Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner and Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel.

I bought an 8.5oz bottle of the Giovanni at Target and I liked it best for my co-washes. I've seen some ladies say they buy larger bottles (I think 33.8oz) of the Giovanni at TjMaxx and/or Marshall's. I went to 2 TjMaxx's over the weekend and neither had them. I know the stores are kind of hit or miss with stuff so i was wondering if you all had better luck with any one store (do you usually get them at TjMaxx as opposed to Marshall's or vice versa). And for ladies specifically in Atlanta, is there a specific TjMaxx or Marshall's you all find them? I went to the TjMaxx in Buckhead and the one on Ponce.

Second I heard Fruit of The Earth could be found in Rite Aid. Those are pretty sparse in my opinion, I've only been to the one on Ponce and I didn't find it. I've also been to a few Walgreens and CVS and still no luck. Does anyone know where I can find this product?

I'm not sure about the Fruit of the Earth Gel, but I think you can find the Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner at Whole Foods.

You can get the Giovanni at Marshalls and... Ross? I think? Definitely at Marshalls, though :)

oops sorry, you said you already checked Marshalls lol. Oh, and you can get the FOTE Aloe Vera gel at Walmart on the aisle with the lotion.

Last edited:
darlingdiva, do they sell the liters at Whole Foods?

whiteoleander91, you're fine, I went to TjMaxx, not Marshall's. Ross. I think there is a Ross near where I'm going today so I will check on it. And I am def passing a Walmart today!!!!

Back