Tried on my lace wig yesterday......

fancypants007

It fits my head very well. I just tried it on to see if it would fit and it does. I think I will be doing the supertape when I first apply it which won't be until around the end of June. I was going to get a touchup which is scheduled for June 7th and I'm already 16 weeks post, but AtlantaJJ made a very good suggestion and that was to stretch my touchup/relaxer by wearing my lace wig. I think this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to a special event in June and this way all my friends will see me and think it is my own hair and I will say absolutely nothing. My lace wig looks sooo much like my own hair. I got the indian remy yaki in a natural texturized texture and it mimics my own hair. It also parts very well whether it is on the side, front. I love it. The only drawback is, I wish I had got a little bit longer. I got the 16 inches. It is a little bit shorter than my own hair (it hits me around APL) and my own hair is a little past BSL. I am very happy with this wig and I also purchased a lace wig DVD which is also very good showing how to apply it with tape adhesive as well as using the invisibond. I just wanted to share.

sounds pretty. i had a brief relationship with lace wigs a while back and many of them are absolutely fabulous!

FP I'm so glad you're happy! I saw some LF's on there that I adored! I'm going to have to wait for the $$$ to buy though. lol Being broke sucks.

Back