Tresemme

Lissamz

Has anyone used Tresemme Vitamin E Shampoo and Conditioner? I have very fine hair and I'm finding unless I use Fantasia Tea Shampoo everytime I wash (which is only every two weeks, but I co-wash 2x a week), my hair is left coated and nasty, nasty, nasty. I usually use Silk Elements Cholesterol for my co-washes and my hair turns out ok at best. I'm really looking for somthing resonably priced that will cleanse, moisturize, and detangle, cause my hair loves to tangle. Thanks in advanced for any replies.:spinning:

I use it for co washes, i like it a lot, it's value priced, and detangles well, makes my hair feel moisturized, i too am a fine haired lady,and since I am generous when applying conditioner, the price is just right, :yep:

I use it for co washes, i like it a lot, it's value priced, and detangles well, makes my hair feel moisturized, i too am a fine haired lady,and since I am generous when applying conditioner, the price is just right, :yep:

Thanks I'll be buying some next time I go to WallyWorld.

Your hair looks so healthy,and lush! I like it! Perhaps I should get some to do Co Washes :drunk: I wanted to leave comments but I didnt see the option:ohwell: Maybe you haven't enabled it. Nonetheless your hair is beautiful:yep:

I used to use this for wash n goes and I was in love w/it.I thought about picking up some at rite-aid today(I didn't know they came in the 12 oz bottles too)but yeah,it works nice:yep:

Your hair came out great! :)

I've been thinking about trying this brand. Next time I go to the store I'm gonna get a bottle.

I used this for my conditioner washes. I add evoo oil to it and its wonderful, wonderful I love it. Its the right price. I need to stock up on it.

Back