Transitioning.....need help? .........Try

Coffee

Carol's Daughter Transitioning Kit. It was $40, but you can get several uses from it. The clarifying poo is just fantastic, and you don't need much and I only needed to use it one time. My hair didn't feel stripped, just really clean and soft.

After the poo; I used a Renewing Scalp Spray. I parted my hair every 1/4 of an inch and sprayed the spray until I had my entire scalp done, massaged my scalp; I then put a plastic baggie on my hair for 15 minutes. Rinse hair.

Next step 3, I put the Restoring Anti Breakage Treatment on for 15 minutes with a baggie cap, after which I rinsed it out.

Wow, oh wow, my hair felt like brand new hair. The new growth was so soft and curly and felt as if I'd never had a relaxer on any part of my hair. It was easy to comb and had very few hairs in the comb.

There's another kit you can use in-between the Transitioning Kit and it's called Olive Oi Infusion (softening and detangling at home hair treatment). I have one and it includs Khoret Aman Hair Smoothie & Oil, plastic cap and applicator kit. I'm going to use this on Wednesday.

A definite 10!!

Last edited:
Guess I am going to try transitioning again. I give in after 5 months but 2013 I plan on making huge life changes and my hair is included. I really want to big chop because my patience is SHORT!

Back