TRANSITION OVER! I COULDN'T HANG.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have been struggling to keep transitioning. My final straw was spending almost 3 hrs on my hair to have it look good, but it left me looking like the lion in the Wiz.:blush: I've decided to stop fighting and BCd. I don't know if I will stay natural, but I could not hang with the hardcore transitioners.:rolleyes: I hope to have pictures by Friday. I transitioned for 15 and a half weeks and I had a good amount of growth during that time. I'm now looking for products that help my hair maintain its wash n go wet look.:yep:

Looking at your fotki inspired me Fabiennd. Thank you for sharing your progress with us here.

Girl what? Hard core transitoners! My hat goes off to you for having the courage to BC! I thought this meant you relaxed your head guh!!!! And hey, who is that in your sig. It makes me miss home back in the day when my mom would wake me up with a belt saying "didn't I tell you to wash those dishes last night! Get yo' a$$ out of that bed!"

Ahhhhhhhh ya got me. I came in here thinking you had relaxed.

Congrats on your BC!!

NaturalGirl, that's me in my roller set pic!:lachen: My hubby said the same thing when I asked him to snap the pic for me. I didn't mean to be misleading in the title. I was just so tired of trying to keep tranitioning. I didn't want to relax, so I knew I had to BC.

Congrats!! :grin: I know you'll love not having to deal with the two textures! My hand is itching for the scissors as I type this!:spinning:

Girl what? Hard core transitoners! My hat goes off to you for having the courage to BC! I thought this meant you relaxed your head guh!!!! And hey, who is that in your sig. It makes me miss home back in the day when my mom would wake me up with a belt saying "didn't I tell you to wash those dishes last night! Get yo' a$$ out of that bed!"
Same here!

Congratulations: :yay::meme: :meme::yay:

No more fighting :swordfighthe two textures

Oh, I thought you relaxed! Well let's see it. Sometimes I wish I had had a BC just so I could know the joys of care free wash and gos. Let us know how they are for you.

Congrats on your decision!! I'm not ready to chop at 32 weeks.. Best of luck to you and I can't wait to see your pics!!

She had me too! LOL, And my mama used to purposely wait til I went to sleep to beat me out of sleep when I did something wrong....just EVIL.

DD, Im glad you did the BC...now it should be smooth(er) sailing from here on.

ST, I was thinking of you when I typed it!:lachen:Now I can just relax and try to learn how to step my game up a bit. I'm clueless about make up because I'm allergic to just about every one I've tried.:rolleyes:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! (although I havent Bc'd yet). I thought I was going to click into this thread and see that you had relaxed.

Of course it would have been fine if you had.........but I am glad you Bc'd instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know your hair is beautiful! Cant wait to see pics.

Awwww Congrats DD!!:yay: For a minute there, like the others, I thought you had went and relaxed. I tried to transition too, but couldn't hang for too long neither LOL. But now that you done BC'd, how do you feel now?:grin:

Awwww Congrats DD!!:yay: For a minute there, like the others, I thought you had went and relaxed. I tried to transition too, but couldn't hang for too long neither LOL. But now that you done BC'd, how do you feel now?:grin:[/quot

I feel stress free. All I can do now is sit back and wait for growth. I intend to figure out some cute styles for my twa.:cup: My hubby loves it, too. I spend less time in the bathroom.:lachen:

Okay...when I first saw this thread I was so mad:wallbash: I was like dag gone she went ahead a relaxed again. I am very excited that you went ahead and BC'd...and if you decide to relax I suppor that as well.

My recommendation on the wash n' go look is Stay So Fro or S-Curl. I used S-curl for months after my BC (until it got too long) and it was fabulous.

Back