To those who have successfully grown in thin edges

babyblue113

How did you do it. My right side is thin and so is a small spot in front? Is it possible to fill in hair or is it a lost cause?

I had a small bald spot on my left temple that didn't have any baby hair and I lost a little regular hair in that spot. I think either a bristle brush did it or really bad dandruff scaling. Anyway, I massaged it with castor oil and tried to keep it dirt-free as possible. 3 months later, and the hair is fully grown back in, baby hairs and all.
clap.gif

My hairline was thin and I had 3 bald spots in the top of
my head from a weave.
I had great results with nioxin follice booster and profectiv anti-thinning circulant stimulant cream.
I saw result in two weeks with the follice booster.
When I get my relaxer I ask my stylist not to apply
a large amount of relaxer on my hairline and crown area.
My hair has completely grown back.
drunk.gif

I had loss from braids one time... I was just protective of the edges from that point on and would often massage the areas when washing or applying oils to my hair...

i had thinning around the hairline from pulling my bun too tight. i massaged a mix of Vitamin E and rosemary oil around there. i started seeing it fill in within a couple of weeks.

My sides in the front are growing. After i took out my braids the last time i had noticed i had lil bushes in the front and a bit on the sides, like at the sideburns. My left use to be longer than my right now its vice versa, im like wth?!?! lol. I like it though. Its great, just this thick lil bushy thing on my hair which i can control at times its just weird to see it. hehehe. What i used was s-8 on my scalp only and would use jam, water, and oil(olive or hot 6) on my hair, Plus i'd put in ORS carrot oil or Breakthru hair lotion to stop breakage so i guess thats prolly why but it still looks funny. LOL

My edges were gone after braids so I would rub in Doo Gro's Mega Thick anti-thinning formula on my edges twice a day and it worked for me my edges grew back in no time.

I had very thinned out temples from using hardening gels, hardening spritz, etc then brushing after to completely smooth down the area. Well, for the longest, that area was weak. I'm sure my persistance in "bone straight" relaxing didn't help it much either.

Anywho, I began scalp massages with a mixture of peppermint, rosemary, castor oils. (I used castor oil alone before I purchased the other 2 oils). Well, I'm happy to say that my temples are no longer a problem area
clap.gif
. (I have "temple" pics in my Oct album
cool.gif
)

Wishing u the best. I know how troubling it is...

I had use organic root stimulator -fertilizing serum. I had very thin hairline for wearing extension for two years. It work though.

Back