To Good not to Share, Jane Carter

hairgirl

This by far is the best line I've used. I use the shampoo (Although it has sulfates, it doesn't bother my moisture levels, I think the olive oil balances it out.) I use the conditioner faithfully to deep condition. I love this stuff and can't understand how I went on all these years without hearing about it. I have the Ladies of LHCF to thank.

I was using biolage, but biolage wasn't stopping my breakage and dryness. JC nipped it in the bud. I will gladly pay $8-20 a bottle for something that works and I kid you not this WORKS!!!. I read on her website about cones and glycerine not being good for our hair, and have since then got rid of my pureology (which for me was just expensive products not made for ethnic hair if you desire permanent moisture.........don't use pureology it has too much protein in just about everything and glycerine and cones kept me dry, same with biolage (just cones and chemicals). NTM (Too many cones and chemicals.) I stopped with NTM silk touch leave in because it has sodium hydroxide..........even mixed w/jojoba oil this stuff kept my hair dry and breaking, but Not Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine and Scalp Serum...........This stuff is HALLELUIA, HALLELUIA..........HALLELUIA, HALLELUIA, HAL--LE--LU--IA.

The Wrap n Roll (only use a small amount) is the only setting lotion that doesn't leave me crunchy. Her leave in is good also, I use this after washes and spray on during the week and seal w/jojoba to keep me moist, when I don't use the nourish and shine. Jane Carter is the BBBBBBBBOMB!!!!!!

Amen! I been tryign to tell people bout her stuff! Its good stuff! My favorite is the nourish and shime butter (not the creme) Yall I would be lost without it! And th stuff smells so good!

beyondcute said:
Amen! I been tryign to tell people bout her stuff! Its good stuff! My favorite is the nourish and shime butter (not the creme) Yall I would be lost without it! And th stuff smells so good!

Girl............This stuff is a miracle. I don't think I'll use anything else as a staple but Jane Carter. My hair loves this stuff.

wow. i don't think i've ever heard of jane carter. is she the black lady that wrote the book on hair? are her products available in stores?

ITA on the Nourish & Shine. I can't live without this stuff. My ends are in moisture Heaven!!!

I've posted abut this wonderful line already, but for those of youo who haven't tried it: you are missing out!

They have a travel size available. Try it that way and see.

A

What products would u recommend for someone w/ 3C natural hair? The products sound good, but how do u choose which one to get?:ohwell:

SweetCaramel1 said:
wow. i don't think i've ever heard of jane carter. is she the black lady that wrote the book on hair? are her products available in stores?

No she isn't black, maybe hispanic or italian. I'm not sure........she could be mixed with black & yes Sweet her products can be bought at stores. I buy all mine from a store called Whole Foods. Put whole foods in the search engine and see if they have a location near you that carries them.

Good luck Lady!

DDtexlaxd said:
What products would u recommend for someone w/ 3C natural hair? The products sound good, but how do u choose which one to get?:ohwell:

It's a new product line for me, but so far everybody has agreed that nourish and shine is a must have. I would start there or with the sample kit. It has almost all of her products and it's only $12.

BTW, congrats on your weightloss!

I'm not sure if I'll use these products. They are kinda pricey. Maybe after I finish paying for my recent PJism and my weight loss equipment.:rolleyes:

This sounds interesting. I'm trying to curve my pj habit right not. But I will be adding this to my to try list.

Back