TL in 10 years?

Chan_USMC

I was just wondering what everyone's personal goal was. Are you striving for a certain lentgh? What will you do when you reach it? Or are you just enjoying the ride of having healthy hair chopping and cutting as it suits you? Personally my long term goal is to have TL hair by July 2020(wow that's a long time away). I'm not sure what I'll do when/if I get there though. Probably take a lot of pictures and then cut it down back to APL because that will be waaaaaaay too much hair and I just want to do it honestly to see if I CAN do it. What are ya'lls goals?

what is TL?

but i would be content w/ between APL & MBL hair stretched...i used to want APL unstretched hair, but with my shrinkage i dont know how that would work...once i get to MBL i'd probably start doing all types of fun cuts and experiments, plus idk if i'm willing to detangle and style hair longer than that on a regular basis

UBER THICK waistlength (desire no longer) with bangin' azzz layers (no boring arse hair ALLOWED here).....either some fab color or highlites..... o' naturale 4 Life!

Last edited:
TL=Toe length but that's streached hair. You bring up a good pt about the detangling though. I think APL was easier to detangle now that my hair is Chin lentgh streched. So at least I'm looking fwd to that length again. But once it's MBL is going to get tiedous. Which is why when/if I make it there I'm probably going to cut it. LOL.

MBL Natural in 2015. But I am going with the flow. At the rate my NG is knotting and tangling, I'll be BCing or relaxing in about six months. :lol: It's whatever though. I have goals, but I've been through so many ups and downs with my hair that I'm trying really hard not to stress about it.

I would love to have WL hair....hell, I would be fine with just BSL or even full APL thick hair
as long as I can get a nice, thick ponytail and it hangs past my shoulder, I will be happy. Oh and I also want to be able to flip my hair like the video girls
33yt9ao.gif
:grin:

LOL I feel you I BC so that everytime I even thought about relaxing I could tell my self you've al ready come this far why go back now?

ooooh after i posted i was thinking baby TL= tailbone length....but TOE length?? oh hex nah!!!! never ever in life! lol i think anything past hip length is personally too long

MY ultimate goal is hip length stretched and I will probably color and get it cut into layers. I don't have a date though....I guess 2014 is when I expect to have all of this

My ultimate goal is APL unstretched, which will probably be WL stretched. I'm praying another 2-3 years will get me there, but my shrinkage is between 70-80%, so I'm not sure how long it'll hang even if it does hit WL stretched. I'll just go with the flow until then though :grin:.

I going for WL in 2012 (stretched). 2012 will be all about maintaining WL and trimming until I get a nice thick U shape when straightened. I won't care about gaining any inches beyond WL, just getting the desired shape.

I'm going for waist length in 2015. But I think I may push it to TBL in 2017 or so (that is what's next, right). I want to cut it back to MBL and donate it to Locks Of Love. They never recieve enough black hair to make wigs. I hope to do this several times in my life.

My ultimate goal is APL unstretched, which will probably be WL stretched. I'm praying another 2-3 years will get me there, but my shrinkage is between 70-80%, so I'm not sure how long it'll hang even if it does hit WL stretched. I'll just go with the flow until then though :grin:.

That's my goals right there lol...APL or BSL unstretched, WL stretched in about 3 years :yep:

I'm thinking TBL stretched in 2017.:look: I honestly wouldn't want my hair longer than that but who knows? I'll probably do a personal challenge to grow it as long as possible. As long as it's still healthy.

I'm hoping for thick, relaxed, blunt, and healthy hip length hair by 2015. And when I get there, I won't be getting anything done...no layers, no cutting, no coloring, no bleaching, no nothing.

I just like my hair normal. I'm going to wear flexi-rod sets, elaborate buns, and of course, I'll be flat ironing it bone straight and wearing it down.

lol, I'm so excited. :rofl:

I'm going for waist length in 2015. But I think I may push it to TBL in 2017 or so (that is what's next, right). I want to cut it back to MBL and donate it to Locks Of Love. They never recieve enough black hair to make wigs. I hope to do this several times in my life.
You know I never thought of this maybe that's what I'll do when/if I get there.

I wanted BSL length unstretched. I'm looking at 2012-2013 for this to be a reality. Until then I'll be protective styling and intermittently hitting it with heat to track length stretched.

Back