Tips and tricks on how to make phony ponies more comfortable :-)

ajoyfuljoy

I am going out to dinner tonight and I love this little phony pony, but it seems when I wear them, they are just too tight or always hurt in one spot, etc.

Needless to say, I'm still getting the hang of how to wear them. Phony pony masters, how do you wear them while keeping them comfortable. Do you cut the teeth out, latch it to a certain part of your head, real hair, only buy a certain kind?

Please do tell!

I cut the combs out! I draw the string tight enough so that it has a little stretchy tension. Here's the trick for me I use a silk scrunchy to put my hair in a ponytail, then I put another scrunchy around the 1st scrunchy- this provides a good foundation for the phony pony. Then I just put the phony pony over the scrunchies. Very secure, yet nothing pulling on my hair.

Also make sure the phony pony isn't too big or thick cause I find those are too heavy and will end up pulling your hair. Also my favorite pony is a kid's pony, they are so much lighter than the reg ponies. HTH.

I wear the UPA or the Mane Clip both are very comfortable. The other kinds always left a sore spot on my head and eventually broke my hair off. No such issues with the mane clip or UPA.

Back