THIS BLACK COLOR NEEDS TO GO... HELP!

SoOoNY

I have had this black in my hair for a very long time and i am beginning to hate it. I have tried Uncolor and Malibu 200 color corrector...

None of these worked and i need something stronger. However, I am scared to try things like color oops an stuff because i don't want to undo my wonderful progress... but it needs to go... Can someone please help me. Has anyone used a stronger color corrector and had good results from it... Thanks in advance

I've used Color Oops before without a problem. Just make sure you follow the directions to a T. It won't make your hair a weird brassy color like Color Zap or other color removing systems because it doesn't use ammonia or peroxide. If you have any questions just PM me. :)

I have never had success removing black semi-permanent color from my hair and I only tried using UnColor. When I dyed my hair black, I never attempted to remove that color.

Black it a tough color to remove. Sorry I'm no help. :perplexed

I had this same problem with a jet black rinse. Black is one of those colors that is highly difficult and maybe even virtually impossible to remove. You may just have to grow it out...

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
Here I looked up a corrector for you.
They have a direct site, the corrector costs $16 you may buy from their site or from
http://store.hello-gorgeous.net/vacoco.html

Here's some info
Permanent color need not to be permanent.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Color correction without stress or damage.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• VANISH[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]™ gently reduces the size of the artificial
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]color molecules, allowing the color to be washed
away, with no damage to the hair.
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• VANISH™ [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]does not contain peroxide, bleach,
or ammonia

[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• VANISH™ [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]does not affect the natural color
of the hair, so permanent or semi-permanent hair
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]color can be applied to the hair the same day.

[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• VANISH™ [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]reverses the oxidation of permanent hair color. [/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• You may re-apply VANISH™ [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]up to 3 times a day
(if necessary).
[/FONT]​

http://colorvanish.com/

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]*Important note*[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]If client is allergic to[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
sulfur, do not use this product.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do Not use Color Vanish Corrector
after bleach highlights
.[/FONT]

I hth.

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
Here I looked up a corrector for you.
They have a direct site, the corrector costs $16 you may buy from their site or from
http://store.hello-gorgeous.net/vacoco.html

Here's some info
Permanent color need not to be permanent.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Color correction without stress or damage.
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• VANISH[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]™ gently reduces the size of the artificial
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]color molecules, allowing the color to be washed
away, with no damage to the hair.
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• VANISH™ [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]does not contain peroxide, bleach,
or ammonia

[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• VANISH™ [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]does not affect the natural color
of the hair, so permanent or semi-permanent hair
[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]color can be applied to the hair the same day.

[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• VANISH™ [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]reverses the oxidation of permanent hair color. [/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]• You may re-apply VANISH™ [/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]up to 3 times a day
(if necessary).
[/FONT]​

http://colorvanish.com/

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]*Important note*[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]If client is allergic to[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
sulfur, do not use this product.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Do Not use Color Vanish Corrector
after bleach highlights
.[/FONT]

I hth.

thanks... I never saw this before but the description is the same as color opps.... i may have to compare and contrast

I've never known anyone to successfully get rid of black using a color corrector...the only way I've ever seen it done is growing it out/cutting it off.

Send me a PM and I can tell you what I did to mine. I removed my black last summer. Now its a medium brown w/bronze-blonde streaks.

Black is the most difficult colour to remove. Too Black Too strong :lachen:

You can try this natural colour lifting recipe. But make sure your armed with patience as it may take several treatments to see any results.

Honey
EVOO
Coconut Milk
AND OR Tomato paste, sauce etc (whatever is in the house)

If your hair likes citrus you can squeeze 1/2 a lemon in the mix.

ALL of these ingredients contain small amounts of natural peroxide. I am currently using this recipe to lifet 10 months worth of full henna applications. So far i'm pleased with the results...even if they're only noticeable to me!

I have a question.

Has anyone had trouble taking out a blue/black glosser? Like the one from Jazings?

Now I'm paranoid about putting this in my hair!

I have a question.

Has anyone had trouble taking out a blue/black glosser? Like the one from Jazings?

Now I'm paranoid about putting this in my hair!

girl jazzings is a rinse it'll slip out as soon as you put it in. :spinning: jazzings doesn't stick to the hair because it has no ammonia and no peroxide. it won't penetrate the hair in order for it to remotely do so you'd have to sit under heat in order for the heat to swell the hair shaft and left color in otherwise, it'll be just a plain ol temp rinse. after sitting under heat, it'll stay in ur hair for atleast a week or 2 depends on how often u poo.

Back