thinned out ends how can I get em' thick

Ayesha81

Hi girls

I slacked off for the past 6 months and as a result my ends seem to have thinned out. I faithfully would wrap my hair every night. But due to my negligence for the past 6 months I have not wrapped my hair at all. I was just putting my hair up in a pony tail and roller set the ponytail in very small rollers , it always come out so curly- like little spiral curs. I loved it. I would wash it and start all over every two weeks. During the two week wait I never combed my ponytail and when it was wash time ,I would lose alot of hair- my hair would shed a great deal. It obviously didnt phase me casue I kept on doing it. So here it is 6 months later and my hair has thinned out.

Im now inspired to going back to my routine of weekly roller wraps after having my hair done at a Dominican salon (Lisa's) my hair came out so shiny and smooth. The thing is my hair is fine anyway- so the longer it is the finer it looks. My hair is past bra strap, but about 2-3 inches of the length looks so thin. What can I due too thicken up my ends with out a major cut. I as wondering if there are any vitamins I can take or a routine I need to maintain. Anthing right now would be helpful. Thanks a bunch.

I think a trim couldn't hurt, a little one. you can use collagen based products to make your hair appear thicker but you'd just be fooling the eyes.

I agree with Anky...I'd do a little trim now and continue slowly trimming those ends away...once they're thin, that's really the only thing to treat the cause, not the symptoms.

Back