Thinking of moving from Fiberguard to Regular Affirm...

Chichi

Don't know why but I have been reading so many positive reviews on the regular Affirm (mild) (and some negative ones on Fiberguard) so I would like to try the regular.

My next self-relaxer is mid-November... Anyone move from fiberguard to the regular Affirm? If so, what did you notice?

Chichi /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

Yes i did, and i don't know why I didn't switch to the original one much sooner. My hair holds moisture so well, no underprocessing, i have silky soft curls and i'll never go back to Fibergaurd.

I like only mildly relaxing my hair (about 60-70%) still leaving some waves in my hair. Do you think that the regular will allow me to do so? That's originally why I tried the Fiberguard.

[ QUOTE ]
I like only mildly relaxing my hair (about 60-70%) still leaving some waves in my hair. Do you think that the regular will allow me to do so? That's originally why I tried the Fiberguard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Certainly, just use the mild version, but if your having good results with the Fiberguard, its not necessary to switch.

IMHO Fiberguard was very bad for my hair. i had nothing but dry, rigid and tangled hair for months, before i did my second corrective with the original.

I just switched from Fiberguard to regualr Affirm and I noticed a world of difference. My hair is still relaxed to the point of being wavy, but my waves are smooth and silky, whereas with Fiberguard, they were dry and rough feeling. I much prefer regular Affirm. My hair feels so much nicer overall.

[ QUOTE ]
I just switched from Fiberguard to regualr Affirm and I noticed a world of difference. My hair is still relaxed to the point of being wavy, but my waves are smooth and silky, whereas with Fiberguard, they were dry and rough feeling. I much prefer regular Affirm. My hair feels so much nicer overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, this is what I mean. The Fiberguard seems alright (and has been for me) but the regular seems to get glowing reviews. That's why I want to try it.

Back