They stealing Pantene?????

Subscribe

While visiting a friend she asked me for hair care tips so I decided to take her on a field trip to show her what products I use from the local drug store.

When we got to the hair care aisle, I noticed that all of the Pantene products were in a locked case :perplexed I was like "Pantene?" and after looking at the prices ranging from only $3.99 to $15.99, I ask the cashier why were they locked up, she then explained to me that Pantene was their number 1 stolen item out of everything in the entire store:drunk:

Wow! So females are willing to do hard time for PANTENE!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

(Hispanic neighborhood)

Pantene sucks. I looked at their kera something heat protectant and there was no keratin, just oils. I find their products misleading and they always contain the same ingredients, regardless of the front of the bottle claim. I used to swear by Pantene, but later realized I had the hardest time retaining hair with it. When I started getting into ingredients, I began to notice the pattern and became so disappointed.

The struggle is real!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I don't like Pantene products. Once or twice is fine, but any time I try to use it "on rotation" it just coats my hair and feels yucky.

I'm with Froreal3 on this one

No Bueno!

no-me-gusta_661.gif

Pantene is just Tide for hair. Why would anyone steal Pantene? LAWD! It's the Hard Knock Life for us.............

Plus it is on sale every week and if you use a coupon, it's dang near free. Not even worth the risk of stealing it. How silly.

Every time I see this thread, I just don't understand why steal such a cheap product?

I got free bottles of Pantene that I cannot give away.

I used to use the Relaxed & Natural because it said, "natural" and the bottle was brown. This was clearly before I had a clue. :perplexed

I went to CVS the other day and they had all the deodorant locked up. Im not surprised by anything anymore.

Are you sure they're locked up?

I asked a CVS worker to get a stick for me because they appeared to be locked behind a case. She said to just lift it up and get one.

Turns out they were in a case behind plastic but no really locked up :ohwell:

Are you sure they're locked up?

I asked a CVS worker to get a stick for me because they appeared to be locked behind a case. She said to just lift it up and get one.

Turns out they were in a case behind plastic but no really locked up :ohwell:

weavediva I've seen the ones that you have to slide but these were locked. I tried. Same as the more expensive hair products like Paul Mitchell, Biolage, and CHI.

Pantene sucks. I looked at their kera something heat protectant and there was no keratin, just oils. I find their products misleading and they always contain the same ingredients, regardless of the front of the bottle claim. .
I m glad I m not the only one who noticed this !! All their products contain the SAME ingredients in a different packaging. And I too was surprised to see the keratin line didnt contain keratin or anything different from their standard line .

Think thats bad, i have seen razors locked up. It was the #1 item being stolen at one store. And baby formula, but not shocked about that one.

That's crazy! Why Pantene though?? I hate the way all of their products smell. I've seen Dove shower wash locked up in a grocery store before.

Back