The thrill is gone...

MissM

Ladies, I'm sad to say that by hair obsession is waning. I used to be on this site at work and at home and now....well it's been a while since I've been on here. Between planning my wedding, this pregnancy thang (I'm tired, tired and tired) and our apartment building catching fire and having to move at the last minute, well the hair thing has fallen by the wayside. I'm still following my routine but more out of habit than anything else. But I never thought I would say this: Right now I really don't care about growing my hair out.

But I actually like this break I'm going thru, I now realize how much I used to think about my hair constantly. And sad to say with a baby on the way, who knows when I'll get back to my PJ self again. I can't believe it has been over a month, maybe two since I last bought a hair product! I'm shocked!
shocked.gif

My hair obsession weaned months ago. I mainly post on the Off topics board. Sorry to hear of the apartment fire and so forth.

I'm so sorry to hear about the apartment fire. Even though the thrill is gone, at least you're still following your routine. It's great that it's become a habit. Please take care (get some rest), and keep us posted every now and then.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I'm so sorry to hear about the apartment fire. Even though the thrill is gone, at least you're still following your routine. It's great that it's become a habit. Please take care (get some rest), and keep us posted every now and then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that. Take care of yourself.
smile.gif

of course our interests change from time to time. and you definitely have some major things going on in your life right now. congratulations on the baby and the wedding!!
smile.gif

MissM... sorry to hear about your apartment. Glad to hear you're safe! (You've gotta find an up side to the madness). I don't think you've lost any desire to grow your hair, I just think you've got a lot on your plate right now and your priorities are changing. When your baby is born, this hair board may become your "haven." You know... time for just YOU!!!! Been there, done that!!! Well... I'm still there!
grin.gif
My son is 11. Sometimes strolling around in the supermarket alone has become a "haven" now.

Good luck with your wedding and your new baby!
wink.gif

ditto to everything ny2atl sed and wen yo baby's born and grown i wudnt be suprised if the tow of u frequented these boards together
wink.gif

Back