The Thrill is Gone...

jtsupanova

Now that I have found the products and regimen that works for me I am no longer interested in my hair. This is sad for me because I used to have so much fun being on hair boards, mixing up homemade products, buying products, styling my hair... Now have no need nor desire to do any of those things. I need a new hobby.

sorry just venting :ohwell:

Can anyone relate?

jtsupanova said:
Now that I have found the products and regimen that works for me I am no longer interested in my hair. This is sad for me because I used to have so much fun being on hair boards, mixing up homemade products, buying products, styling my hair... Now have no need nor desire to do any of those things. I need a new hobby.

Can anyone relate?

sort of. my hair keeps changing on me. sometimes products i used to love will stop working as effectively. sometimes i discover a new product that works even better than what i already have.

but, these moments are few and far between. for the most part, i'm downright bored again... :perplexed

jtsupanova said:

Can anyone relate?

Really? What products work for you and what's your reggie like? It is always fascinating to me when LHCFers get it down to a science. I'm still in the process of learning and trying new things.

Yup, yup, I'm feeling you.

The only thing I'm still working on is ramping up my moisture WITHOUT maniuplating my hair. So far, I'm trying a nightly head sauna - but as far as products go, I'm set.

lol... I havent been in this section for tha exact reason... lol... I actually just came back because I cut my hair and wanna see if anything new has been discovered that can getit back to APL by summer.... lol...

It is not AS exciting as it was but I would trade that in anyday for the contentment of knowing that my hair is healthy and growing and I have the products that work well for me.;) I do still get excited though when I hear about something new (still got a little pj in me) ex. henna, Chi silk infusion.

Priestess said:
Really? What products work for you and what's your reggie like? It is always fascinating to me when LHCFers get it down to a science. I'm still in the process of learning and trying new things.

After being natural for 3yrs I found that anything and everything Jamiacan Mango Lime works for my hair. I use the whole line from the Loc and Twist gel and the Cactus leave in to the No More Itch spray. As far as my regimen I just wear twists that I have done on wet hair. After I wear the twists for a couple of weeks I wear a twist out for a week, then I wash, deep condition and do it all again. No muss, no fuss, no breakage. Funny thing is this is the same regimen and products that I was using when I first went natural. It only took me 3yrs to stumble back to it.:look:

jtsupanova said:
After being natural for 3yrs I found that anything and everything Jamiacan Mango Lime works for my hair. I use the whole line from the Loc and Twist gel and the Cactus leave in to the No More Itch spray. As far as my regimen I just wear twists that I have done on wet hair. After I wear the twists for a couple of weeks I wear a twist out for a week, then I wash, deep condition and do it all again. No muss, no fuss, no breakage. Funny thing is this is the same regimen and products that I was using when I first went natural. It only took me 3yrs to stumble back to it.:look:

You go girl! :grin:

Back