The search feature isn't working so I have to ask

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

The search feature isn\'t working so I have to ask

My friend's daughter has what looks like type 2b or 3b hair; whatever the type that straighens when wet but has a curl.

Anyway, the girl's hair is so thick, it takes my friends hours to do her hair. She is either looking for a better detangler/conditioner that makes combing her hair wet BEARABLE or the formula used to give a light texturizer.

Any suggestions would be appreciated . . .

I will just email her all the responses.

Re: The search feature isn\'t working so I have to ask

Biolage Detangling Solution is a great detangler.

I always hear GREAT things about Biolage Detangling Solution. Hope this helps

Thanks. Can that only be purchased online or where can it be purchased?

Well it's a salon product so at some salon or beauty supply that carrys salon products. I've also noticed that several drugstores like Longs and RiteAid are starting to carry salon products.

Does anyone know that recipe for texturizing? Didn't it involve mixing relaxer and conditioner?

For texturizing I just leave a mild relaxer on for 6-9 minutes and I don't smooth it in. Of course I am not liking my texturized hair so I will be going back to relaxing straight soon. I looks great on others although!

She is thinking texturizer because the child has soft nice hair but there is just so much of it that it is hard to handle.

I recently texturized my nieces 3b/c hair with a motions mild. It came out pretty good. I understand that she needs more manageability. Sometimes having all that hair can be tough to deal with.

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
I recently texturized my nieces 3b/c hair with a motions mild. It came out pretty good. I understand that she needs more manageability. Sometimes having all that hair can be tough to deal with.

[/ QUOTE ]
___
Is the Motions Mild a lye relaxer?

[ QUOTE ]
Bett1e said:
[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:

[/ QUOTE ]
___
Is the Motions Mild a lye relaxer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

Thanks. I'll let her know.

[ QUOTE ]
Bett1e said:
Thanks. I'll let her know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let us kow how it turns out if she decides to do it!

Back