The Pibbs has made it's way to my house

kennedy1

KIKI
I am so excited I know so many of you ladies already have the pibbs 514...But DH got me one for christmas I am so excited:yay: I put it together today but I am not using it until later this week I already washed my hair a couple days ago. I am excited and I hope it helps in with my natural journey it has been 2 years and 2 months post relaxer:woot: Any ladies with any special tips with the pibbs please let me know.

^^Ditto. You'll also have to use the net over your plastic cap when DCing. If that gets annoying (and it will), you can try saran wrap or the conditioning caps from Sally's that shrink down to your head. The air flows up, so without the net, your cap will come off.

great thanks for the tips... There was a Net in the box with the pibbs but I am going to get a larger one for roller sets.

OMG i lovvvvvveeeeee my pibbs kwik dry! i used it a couple of days ago for the first time. i have been looking at it for years and finally got one.....why did i wait so long. ......My rollerset dried in one hour instead of 1.5 to 2 hrs! i'm hooked!

Back