The Official 2010 Lacefront Thread(Post Pics)

Rapunzel*

Hello all, i want to see pictures of your lace fronts! Lace fronts only pls. Im getting ready to buy one and i will not be using adhesive. please post pictures of your lace fronts, where you got them from(if there is a website you purchased your lace front at ), the price and name of the lace front as well
you can also post tutorials on how you apply and/or how you care for your hair underneath

youtube tutorials are welcome
feel free to ask any questions regarding lace fronts in my thread

thanks to all that post!!!!!!!!

I've always been interested in them, but never tried. I think it has something to do with seeing people who use LF with no edges :/ Since learning you can use hair and bobby pins, I might give it a go.

^^ welcome ladies
icon7.gif

bump.......

I have some pics at home but I didn't like my LF. I hated the glue, hated the tape - plus once I got the wig, I hated how it looked :( I sewed the wig clips onto the wig, but i still hated the look.

I'll post pics (even though I hate them, lol) when I get home tonight.

Melace.jpg

I am a newbie to both the site and LFs. I purchased this from a local BSS, can't remember the name, $60.00 TOO much. Especially after I found out about hairsisters.com. This LF calls for no glue but has 4 combs (I think) and its very secure. I am still trying to get use to it. I haven't worn to work yet, that will be my true test. LOL

I'm buying one today. I'll post some photos when I get back from the BSS. I want a really short, cute one. Wish me luck :)

Last edited:
here is one of mine...I have 4, but only have pictures of this on. I applied it with bobby pins.

lf.jpg

I got it from Ruths Beauty Shop. I highly recommend them. Great service!!

Melace.jpg

I am a newbie to both the site and LFs. I purchased this from a local BSS, can't remember the name, $60.00 TOO much. Especially after I found out about hairsisters.com. This LF calls for no glue but has 4 combs (I think) and its very secure. I am still trying to get use to it. I haven't worn to work yet, that will be my true test. LOL
oooooooh i like i seen the same wig at the bss for 49.99 i tell ya they jack up the prices on us

Is is necessary to glue the front to your baby hair's? B/C I was watching Wendy Williams one day and she had on a lace front but it was not glued down she moving it all over with no shame. Gluing is not something Iam going to do, I am looking for an alternative. I am interested in buying a lace front as I do want straight hair sometimes but I am not investing 3 hours of my time to do it

I have synthetic lace wigs and I have never used glue. I have tried tape but find it easier to just bobby pin.

This is Modu Invisilace 101 in color #2.
IMG_0011-vi.jpg

IMG_0001-vi.jpg

Modu Invisilace #107 in 1B/30
IMG_0004-vi.jpg

IMG_0011-vi.jpg

I have synthetic lace wigs and I have never used glue. I have tried tape but find it easier to just bobby pin.

This is Modu Invisilace 101 in color #2.
IMG_0011-vi.jpg

IMG_0001-vi.jpg

Modu Invisilace #107 in 1B/30
IMG_0004-vi.jpg

IMG_0011-vi.jpg
wow i love your lf it looks so good and i couldnt even tell it isnt yours . where did you get it from and do you have more lf pics:grin:

I watched a lot of youtube videos and then tried their techniques. I place the wig at my hair line, letting my own hair line show, and bobby pin it on. I use makeup in the part to hide the grids from the plastic mesh aka "lace".

I do not like the fresh edged up look that some lace wigs have so I always leave my hair line out. Basically I wear them like half wigs.

wow that looks so real!!!

how did you get it yo look so real?

Ok here is my latest lacefront. I cut bangs into it to hide the hairline (my edges were horrible) and i actually just hooked the back and didnt even worry about bobby pins:

Attachments

• IMG00107-20100116-2044.jpg
    IMG00107-20100116-2044.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 52
Hey ladies! I just saw this thread. I'm part of the wig challenge and I have my pics post on there. I'm using this as a placeholder. BRB

ETA Here are the pics: I don't use any tape,glue,or adhesive. I have to many baby hair and sideburns :look: and doing so would take them out.

This is the New Born Free MLP 06 1B/30 Comes to MBL on me (I'm 5'1). I can't really part it but I love the curls

0205001225.jpg
hairline
cp1_0205001233.jpg

cp1_0205001237a.jpg

New Born Free ML 55 1B/30 comes to BSL on me
0205001154.jpg
hairline
0205001148a.jpg

0205001143.jpg

Outre Tia 1B comes to APL. It reminds me of a braidout. I usually wear this clipped up. You can part it anywhere in the front

cp1_0205001216.jpg

Please excuse the eyebrows! I had just discovered youtube and I was experimented with makeup application :lachen:. Yes I know I have a wonky eye in pics lol

Last edited:
Hey ladies! I just saw this thread. I'm part of the wig challenge and I have my pics post on there. I'm using this as a placeholder. BRB
great see you soon

if you can pls post the site and price of your lf along with the name for other views and myself:yep:

Back