The Micro-twists revolution...my pics

Mook's hair

I was scouring through some fotki albums and saw a few ladies with gorgeous microtwists and decided it was time for me to give it a try.

Some of you have already visited my fotki and seen these (thanks for the comments) but I'm loving them and thought I'd share here too.

I did these myself I've never done twists this small. This is all my hair, none added (YAY ME!):grin::grin: 2 days to do these.

They are done on blow dried hair- Using only the Luscious moisturizer from BeeMine (very generously on each twist). There are more pics & details in my January album if you are interested.

Oh and that flexi8 photo... I was up in the middle of the night just grabbed it on a whim and made that style. took it back out and went to bed. Now I have to find somewhere to go where I can wear that style.

IMG_5256-vi.jpg
IMG_5267-vi.jpg

IMG_5274-vi.jpg

oh...beautiful twists Mook! that was what i came in here to say but i got distracted thinking about how ur gonna take them down lol.

OMG-G-Goodness, Mook's Hair, when you told me you were doing micro-twists, I could never have pictured such an awesome job in my mind's eye. I'm not sure why I didn't when your cornrows used to make me weak at the knees. You are truly my braid/twist styling queen! :notworthy

You are so not allowed to do kinky twists again. Your hair looks better when it's all yours. Just breathtakingly beautiful!!!

Absolutely show stoppingly gorgeous!!!! Mook you never dissapoint WOW:clapping: I've been in love with mini-twists and mini-braids since forever....fly is the only word that comes to mind when I see those pics girl....WORK!:gorgeous:

I love it. My micro twists always end up with a huge ammount of frizz and they never look as uniform as yours. Course I never tried it on blowdried hair before. How long are you gonna keep them in? I would love to see how they look after you wet them if you choose to do that.

Back