The best and safest way to dry Hair without a relaxer

sunnybunny

What is the best and safest way to get my hair dry and straight with out all the damage. I wear my hair straight but I don't have a relaxer are Dominican blow outs out the question, should I use the comb or a good paddle brush??? If some can give me good advice let me know...

I would say do a rollerset. Rollersets are pretty good for straightening out hair hair with the right tension, products, and roller size. I think large rollers are better for creating a straight look.

There was a very helpful article in this month's Glamour about rollersetting, I can't seem to find it on the website, but if you pick up a copy, it's totally worth it, very informative.

HTH. :)

isioma85 said:
I would say do a rollerset. Rollersets are pretty good for straightening out hair hair with the right tension, products, and roller size. I think large rollers are better for creating a straight look.

There was a very helpful article in this month's Glamour about rollersetting, I can't seem to find it on the website, but if you pick up a copy, it's totally worth it, very informative.

HTH. :)

I agree with this.

Back