Votes: 55 6.1%
  • Waist length

Votes: 28 3.1%
  • Beyond waist length

Votes: 16 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Austro-Afrikana

I'm just curious. Someone mentioned wanting to know this in another thread so i looked it up but couldn't find anything, hence this poll.
I would like to know how long everyone's hair is and how long it has taken to get there and from what length.

My longest layer is very close to APL...:grin:
Not too shabby for 1.5 years of growth (starting at 0") and a BC.

Last edited:
^^i thought sl was the hardest to overcome. I've been there my whole life so far lol. But yeah i'm guessing that alot of people are apl or just getting there

Beyond waist length.

There is a thread on this somewhere, I think. But it might have been from a while ago.

I'm just curious. Someone mentioned wanting to know this in another thread so i looked it up but couldn't find anything, hence this poll.
I would like to know how long everyone's hair is and how long it has taken to get there and from what length.

Thanks for the poll AA... I was the one who posed the hypothetical question :)

I voted between SL/APL... sitting at APL.

I started a thread documenting my 1yr progress. I went from layered neck length to I don't know almost APL or APl in 1 year. SOme say I am APL some say not so I don't know where I am so I voted between sl and apl. Hope this helps

i guess it doesn't hurt to start a new poll, after all, all those sl ladies are probably apl now and all those apl ladies are probably bsl, lol.
Plus there are loads of new members to account for

i guess it doesn't hurt to start a new poll, after all, all those sl ladies are probably apl now and all those apl ladies are probably bsl, lol.
Plus there are loads of new members to account for

Not at all, I agree with you. I hope you didn't think I was trying to be snarky by posting the old thread. If so, I apologize for coming off as such. That wasn't my intention.

No no no of course not minny. I appreciate you finding the old one...at least now i know that the last one did need updating and i wasn't overlapping another thread x

I just had my hair professionally straightened and it's longer than my avatar. I soul call it cbl, I was at ear length may 08, 8 months. I hope to be full SL by May 09

I voted Ear length I have 4-4.5 inches of hair since I stopped relaxing March 08.
I was APL before I chopped off my relaxed ends to go natural.
You have to consider a lot of women here have chosen to let go of their length to be natural so its not like we're struggling we made the choice.

I think it took me 2 years to go from shoulder length to APL. I'm 5'8''. Before I joined LHCF my hair was neck length broken off and looked a hot mess.

Back