thanx Shtow

chebaby

i got the kenra mc a long while ago and hated it so i never purchased another kenra product after that. after reading your rave i went and purchased the kenra clarifying shampoo, moisturizing shampoo, platinum moisturizer and nourishing masque.
i am so glad i did. so heres my review.
i pre pood with the litle bit of kenra mc i had left on dry hair for a couple of hours and hated it AGAIN lol. then i clarified with the clarifying shampoo. let me tell you this stuff is amazing. it smells good and it cleaned my hair without stripping it. this is a new staple for me:grin:.
then i followed up with the moisturizing shampoo. ok i dont know how i feel about this one, it didnt strip my hair but i wouldnt say it moisturized it either. i will use it next time and see if its better. THEN i slathered on the nourishing masque and let me tell you, i only left it on between 5-10 minutes and when i rinsed it off it was amazing :drunk:. i am in love. then i just sprayed some PM moisture mist and ojon mist and joico smoothing balm.

ALERT ALERT ALERT. ladies if you are looking for a balm or serum and cant figure out why chi si, fhi hot sauce, PM kinny balm or serum dont work for you, then try joico smoothing balm. this was my first time using it and i love it. my hair was so shinny and soft. amazing. and its like a liquid cream so its not thick and sticky like some serums.

back to kenra. i have been using the platinum moisturizer as an actual moisturizer(i think its really a conditioner because it says to rinse it out) and sealing with coconut oil and my hair has been sooooooo soft. im in love.

so thanx SHTOW.

i got the kenra mc a long while ago and hated it so i never purchased another kenra product after that. after reading your rave i went and purchased the kenra clarifying shampoo, moisturizing shampoo, platinum moisturizer and nourishing masque.
i am so glad i did. so heres my review.
i pre pood with the litle bit of kenra mc i had left on dry hair for a couple of hours and hated it AGAIN lol. then i clarified with the clarifying shampoo. let me tell you this stuff is amazing. it smells good and it cleaned my hair without stripping it. this is a new staple for me:grin:.
then i followed up with the moisturizing shampoo. ok i dont know how i feel about this one, it didnt strip my hair but i wouldnt say it moisturized it either. i will use it next time and see if its better. THEN i slathered on the nourishing masque and let me tell you, i only left it on between 5-10 minutes and when i rinsed it off it was amazing :drunk:. i am in love. then i just sprayed some PM moisture mist and ojon mist and joico smoothing balm.

ALERT ALERT ALERT. ladies if you are looking for a balm or serum and cant figure out why chi si, fhi hot sauce, PM kinny balm or serum dont work for you, then try joico smoothing balm. this was my first time using it and i love it. my hair was so shinny and soft. amazing. and its like a liquid cream so its not thick and sticky like some serums.

back to kenra. i have been using the platinum moisturizer as an actual moisturizer(i think its really a conditioner because it says to rinse it out) and sealing with coconut oil and my hair has been sooooooo soft. im in love.

so thanx SHTOW.

Your welcome! Yup the moisturizer is a conditioner but I use it to moisturize. You're right about the shampoo. It gets the job done and is not really stripping, but I have had more moisturizing ones. I want to try the Kenra platinum sulfate free shampoo next.

Your welcome! Yup the moisturizer is a conditioner but I use it to moisturize. You're right about the shampoo. It gets the job done and is not really stripping, but I have had more moisturizing ones. I want to try the Kenra platinum sulfate free shampoo next.
i want to try that too lol. you got me loving on some kenra now lmao:lachen:

Back