Thanks Preciousfa02 --- My Vampire Red

leona2025

I've been wanting to try Manic Panic hair dye for a while, but I read that they could be very drying. After Preciousfa02 posted about her experience I went right out and bought it.

I wanted to try Deadly Nightshade, but Sally's didn't have it. I washed with PC Shampoo, and then put the dye on for about 15 minutes with heat.

I warn you, it will stain. Just from rinsing in the shower my whole tub was pink. It came right out with bleach. I didn't have any gloves so I applied with my naked hands:wallbash:. It took 5 washes with straight bleach to get the color mostly off.

My hair wasn't overly dried out and after my Dc it was back to normal. All in all I love this color definitely a keeper. I won't be using any other rinses.

red4.jpg
red6.jpg

red2.jpg
red5.jpg

red3.jpg
red1.jpg

Thanks ladies. The color is very vibrant. As you can see my hair line is red/pink and my eyebrows are too:lachen:. I even have a little pink on my nose. All my other previous rinse did not stain my skin.

I hear people mix it with their henna all the time. I always wondered what it would look by itself. I really don't notice the staining and that color is really you.

Looks fantastic ! you know i love that vamp red ms leona ! you have beautiful hair no more crazy bald headed act pics lol !

It's a beautiful color, but girl next time get some gloves!

(I did color once w/o gloves & had a wedding to go to the next day, never again!)

Lovely !!

I used the same color a while back; the result was beautifully vibrant, but it was so messy I've yet to use it again...the bathroom looked like a crime scene :giggle:

:lachen:@ people just discovering manic panic. join the alt side~ lol. I've been using manic panic dyes for years although I stopped to grow out some hair. Now this thread has me wanting to try it again xD

I agree that it does stain and just a warning DO NOT use more than you need. seriously. I dyed my hair purple once and I was wiping purple off my pillow and wiping purple off my bathtub for WEEKS! it was vibrant, but still :ohwell:

Thanks Ladies! I love the color but it maybe a long time before i use it again. it was very messy. my feet are still pink.

Im surprised it took so well. Even the unlighten hair was colored. Now we just gotta see how long it lasts.

:bouncy:THANKS FOR THE SHOUT OUT GIRL....YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE!!!! ON A SIDE NOTE, THE COLOR WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO FADE. I WASHED MY HAIR LAST WEEK (FIRST TIME SINCE APPLYING THE COLOR) AND IT'S STILL AS BRIGHT AS THE DAY I APPLIED IT.

Back