Thanks for the updates!

foxybronx

I have seen so many album updates! Ya'll are DOING IT for the new year. I am in awe with all the gorgeous heads of hair on this board.
SherryLove
Cutebajangirl
HoneyLemondrop
Skegeesmb
AJamericandiva
Luv04
Unlvgirl
Hairlove
ALL GORGEOUS!

Thanks for the viewing pleasure!:lol:

KAddy said:
I agree, but you need to add yourself to the list.
Thanks Kaddy :kiss:, But nope i can't add myself to the list..I don't have an great updates. Maybe in a month i can come with something.

foxybronx said:
Thanks Kaddy :kiss:, But nope i can't add myself to the list..I don't have an great updates. Maybe in a month i can come with something.

Thanks foxybronx. I love this site I have learned so much from this site about hair health and good and bad ingredients in products. I have also learned alot about myself, I have decided that I am going to stop pressing my hair for awhile, and work with my hair on my own instead of relying on my stylist. Before this site I had myself thinking that my hair was too thick for me to handle once it got past shoulder length. I see now that I was just being lazy. I figure I should save myself about $750 over the course of next year if I stay away from my stylist! So thanks LHCF memebers. :kiss:

Back