Thank You Nonie

La Colocha

I would like to thank nonie, for being an inspiration and for always being helpful. I got the idea from her orginally to use s-curl and baggy every night.My hair always feels soft and its trying to grow. Here is a picture of my hair only with s-curl and nothing else. Thank you nonie and my hair thanks you also. I took this almost 2 weeks ago, Im kind of shy:look:.

Eta: My hair is thin from when i was relaxed i have been natural for a year and a few months.

colochas09017.jpg

Last edited:
gorgeous hair! and yes, SCurl is the bomb. i use it when i air dry w/ the scarf method. it makes my new growth really pop, and gives me the cutest lil' waves.

Your natural curly hair is so pretty LC. Before I texlax in the next year, I might try this and see if I like it.

Your hair looks great!! I love that headband/scarf!! Where did you get it from?

Thank you ladies i appreciate your kindness. Hi vonnie its a headband i bought it from kmart. The front looks like that and the back there is a no ouch band and its toothless. Its really comfortable to wear.

Lovely!!!

And I'm not trying to hijack your thank you's:lachen:...but I'd also like to toss one in. S-Curl is my moisturizing staple now, thanks to Nonie. :)

Aw shucks :giggle: I have a shout out. *blush*

I'm glad you love it, and your hair does look very pretty. But I can't take all the credit; I think Adrienne0914 was the first person I read of here using S Curl on hair that wasn't a jheri curl. I didn't try it until years later after a friend threw a list of things that included S Curl my way for me to try since I was planning to wear my hair out (I don't use products when I'm not) and needed suggestions. S Curl spray was the only one I loved of the lot. Should I be without S Curl, then Hawaiian Silky 14-in-1 is the other product that seems to give the moisturizing results of S Curl.

Nonie is a great and valuable member on this forum. I appreciate her posts and knowledge about many things. She is great!!!

I would like to thank nonie, for being an inspiration and for always being helpful. I got the idea from her orginally to use s-curl and baggy every night.My hair always feels soft and its trying to grow. Here is a picture of my hair only with s-curl and nothing else. Thank you nonie and my hair thanks you also. I took this almost 2 weeks ago, Im kind of shy:look:.

Eta: My hair is thin from when i was relaxed i have been natural for a year and a few months.

colochas09017.jpg
I love your hair, girl!!! Beautiful...simply beautiful!

Lovely!!!

And I'm not trying to hijack your thank you's:lachen:...but I'd also like to toss one in. S-Curl is my moisturizing staple now, thanks to Nonie. :)

Not trying to hijack either, but I got the S-Curl idea from nonie as well and I absolutely love it for keeping my hair moisturized!

BB

Back