Texlaxed To Relaxed

I think I want to go back to being relaxed. Ive been texlaxing with Just For Me Texture Softener since about January and lately its been getting to be too much. Ive been having alot of breakage especially in the front and my textures never match. The middle is always a little over done and the front and back are most of the time underprocessed, I think this is what is causing the breakage in the front. How can I safely relax my hair again without causing too much damage to my hair?

I decided to start texlaxing because I like big thick hair and I thought relaxing would prevent me from having thick hair. But my hair is pretty thick and along with my Black Tea Rinses I should be okay

rotate the sections you start with, that way if you overprocess it won't be the same section each time.
coat your hair with a ton of conditioner so that there isn't much chance for overprocessing.
Are you thinking of re-relaxing your entire head? I would advise against that unless you know exactly what you are doing.

You may want to try another relaxer. I am texlaxed also. I just use a regular lye relaxer no smoothing. I process my hair for about 7 minutes total and wash out. It smoothes the hair but I still have lots of texture.

Back