Tangles and Locks

Enchantmt

Progress...not perfection
This was a two hour show/documentary that came on TVOne Sunday, about the Golden Scissors 2003 hair show. It was interesting but I was still saddened as I didn't really see anyone who had hair that looked like it was thriving. Anyhow...there was this one stylist..Titus Gaskins... who had some of the FIONEST male models.....and of course you tube never fails us, tho I dont think it shows this REALLY fine shirtless guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6CRj4E8JWw&mode=related&search=

Check out the first guy. I WANT HIS HAIR. The end.

Um..ok ...they didnt have proper appreciation for this in the entertainment section...lol..so I'm going to try you guys. :)

Thanks Enchantmt...

I thought I was the only one who saw the documentary on the whole board...

Going to turn on TVOne now...look at it while my hair is still marinating under the plastic cap.. :lol:

This was a two hour show/documentary that came on TVOne Sunday, about the Golden Scissors 2003 hair show. It was interesting but I was still saddened as I didn't really see anyone who had hair that looked like it was thriving. Anyhow...there was this one stylist..Titus Gaskins... who had some of the FIONEST male models.....and of course you tube never fails us, tho I dont think it shows this REALLY fine shirtless guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6CRj4E8JWw&mode=related&search=

Check out the first guy. I WANT HIS HAIR. The end.

I can't believe that Titus Gaskins is marrying a woman.

ETA: He just said "this is what I really want to do . . . is marry this female. .Allison."

Um, if that's not a how you doing moment, I don't know what is.

Last edited:
I can't believe that Titus Gaskins is marrying a woman.

ETA: He just said "this is what I really want to do . . . is marry this female. .Allison."

Um, if that's not a how you doing moment, I don't know what is.

THANK YOU!! He was HUD'ing the whole time. But he did do his thing though, not mad at him. I wonder if he actually married that 'female'. :grin:

Back