take a peek...new styles

Your hair is really pretty! I love the color! It looks so strong, full and healthy! Is it a red rinse? If so, what kind?

Oh yeah, you must turn your comments feature "on" for us to leave comments on fotki. :)

Last edited:
Your hair is so pretty! You made me miss my "au naturel".
I permed my hair in September.
icon9.gif

kitchen_tician said:
Your hair is really pretty! I love the color! It looks so strong, full and healthy! Is it a red rinse? If so, what kind?

Oh yeah, you must turn your comments feature "on" for us to leave comments on fotki. :)

aww thank you very much!! :p
its a semi-perm red dye by Colour Smart... it was really gental on my hair and the colour was very bright for the fisrt 4/5 weeks.

sorry... i think its all fixed now:lol:

Last edited:
daoriginaldiva said:
Your hair is so pretty! You made me miss my "au naturel".
I permed my hair in September.
icon9.gif

thanks!!
yeah natural is fun but i do miss my relaxed hair sometimes too.:p

I'm really, really feeling your natural hair right now. And natural hair is not my style of preference... probably never will be. But, it looks very good on you. Love it!

hey, your hair is gorgeous. it is sorta similar to how i wear mine minus the creative ways of styling it. i was wondering how we differ in how we achieve our looks (sorry i don't have an album at the moment. *sigh* one day). can you mention some of the products you use as well as your regimen? i also have a hard time maintaining my braidout for more than one day. do you have a secret to making them last longer because the nightly braiding is pretty much killing my ends. thanks!

pinkowinko said:
hey, your hair is gorgeous. it is sorta similar to how i wear mine minus the creative ways of styling it. i was wondering how we differ in how we achieve our looks (sorry i don't have an album at the moment. *sigh* one day). can you mention some of the products you use as well as your regimen? i also have a hard time maintaining my braidout for more than one day. do you have a secret to making them last longer because the nightly braiding is pretty much killing my ends. thanks!

thanks for the comment, i cant wait to see your hair. i love checking out other natural styles ideas!:D

oh yeah my products and regimen-
1. I plait my hair into about 20 plaits. on each one i comb in some MTG, ORS pak (or a mixture of a cheap conditioner and msm powder) **i make sure each one is coiled at the ends with my comb.**

2. After about 2 hours (when ever iv finished what im doing) i wash out the conditioner.

3. Next i towel dry softy making sure my plaits stay neat. i check that all ends are still coiled... i add sta-sof-fro curl restorer, this really keeps to keep my curl! ;)

4. When my head is nearly dry i add sta-sof-fro Special Blend mixed with some shea butter to add moisture.

5. i cover my head with a large scarf.

:p some times i leave my hair plaited for a 2/3 days- adding moisture every day.

6. When i do undo my plaits i do not comb it until my next braid-out and i wash it again.

i keep my braid-outs for about 3 days by covering losely at night with my large scarf and over that, i wear a stocking foot just it hold it in place. i looks funny haha :lol:

**To keep a braid out even longger i wear a full head baggie so that the next morning my hair is softer to manage;) and easy to put into a afro puff...
if i get lasy or dnt have the time to wash it i just plait my hair adding SSF special blend and coil the ends:p

Hope that helps!

~Nigeria~ said:
I'm really, really feeling your natural hair right now. And natural hair is not my style of preference... probably never will be. But, it looks very good on you. Love it!

ohh gosh thank you, as its not your preference it means alot!!:)

Back