**SYNTONICS Relaxer REVIEW!!!**

healthyhair2

I had my hair relaxed yesterday at a salon in Pennsylvania. I made the trip there especially for the Syntonics Relaxer. It was EVERYTHING I hoped it would be!I used the Lye formula which left my hair shiny, soft and swingin'. I also do not feel that it is too flat. I had a head of kinky curls ,so I will give some comparison shots.

Attachments

• hair09.jpg
    hair09.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 249
  • hair10.jpg
    hair10.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 248
  • hair12.jpg
    hair12.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 268
Nice results and it doesn't look limp at all. Full of body. I always see the Syntonics ads in Black Hair. It looks interesting. :)

This is the Avlon (Affrim) spinoff line, right? I want to try the no-lye version, your results are beautiful.

I love how thick your hair looks. If I knew my hair would be that thick after I relaxed, I don't know if I would still be natural.

GORGEOUS HAIR!

I love how thick your hair looks. If I knew my hair would be that thick after I relaxed, I don't know if I would still be natural.

GORGEOUS HAIR!

I really love how this relaxer makes my hair feel. I wish more stylists used it. I heard from an EX-distributor that the AFFirm company does not want it advertised too much ,even though it is their sister company. I think they are afraid that more people will like it. I used the Affirm relaxers before,the Syntonics is just a better product IMHO.

Your hair is thick and beautiful! Which salon did you go to?

I really love how this relaxer makes my hair feel. I wish more stylists used it. I heard from an EX-distributor that the AFFirm company does not want it advertised too much ,even though it is their sister company. I think they are afraid that more people will like it. I used the Affirm relaxers before,the Syntonics is just a better product IMHO.

your hair looks really good thanks for the pics i have been dying to see some results with this relaxer :grin:

Your hair is amazing in both states! Your hair looks incredibly shiny and thick with that relaxer! congrats!

Your hair is thick and beautiful! Which salon did you go to?

A New You Studio in Glendale ,PA. I can only recommend Erica though. She did my hair the first time, the one you see in the picture. The next time I went back the stylist caused breakage by overlapping. I do not go there anymore.

Back