Switching products when extending touchups

Honi

There is no board.
Does anyone switch products when extending touchups? I’ve noticed that my newly touchup hair loves almost anything but when it starts to grow out products that give me a lot of slip no longer work as effectively. It’s like conditioner roulette trying to find something that works consistently and not just once.

Does anyone have any GOOD suggestions on what to use when you 12 weeks and beyond. CO washes are good but what conditioners for deep conditioning work well on both touched up and post touched up hair? Is there any on the market? I’m getting frustrated already and I’m only 4 weeks!
drowning.gif

try elucence shampoo and kenra conditioner. and for ultimate slip i loveeeee nexxus y serum conditioner.

I use the same products. I go 4.5 months before I touch up my hair. But I have to admit it takes me longer to do my hair so I won't snag through the different textures.

I do use my Motions Oil Plus moisturizing deep conditioner after each wash after I go over 2 months without a texturizer up until I get a new one.

Thanks ladies! I've been meaning to try that Kenra. That just may do the trick!

Honi,
I'm having the same problem. The products that work for me right now are Kenra MC, Sebastian Laminates, and Salerm Wheat Germ treatment conditioner. KeraCare moisturizing shampoo still works well for me for slip.
HTH.

I can use anything until I hit 7-8 weeks. I have to start using the smoothing type of products. It's not bad yet but it just has a slightly different texture.

Back