SURGE Woojee Cream

ms_kenesha

Has anyone used this? How do you like it? How is it compared to CD's Hair Milk. I'm running out of Hair Milk and I need something to tide me over and since Surge is inexpenisve, a sponsor, and their Surge Plus 14 works so well; I thought I might try this, but I wanted some feedback, too.
smile.gif

It makes my hair stronger it is a little runny but when it dries it does not weigh my hair done but my hair feels stronger.Sorry I have never tried CD''s hair milk but I do like the woojee cream

I use it and it kind of dries my hair out if I use it 3 or more days in a row it works better If I use it along with
the Lotion Motion #9 Oil.

I really like it. I can only use it after washing as it will leave my hair too wet but I love the smell and leaving it in my hair and letting it air dry with a nice curl. I don't know what it's doing in terms of growth and stregthening because I'm on the carrot and Surge challenge so I don't know what's contributing to my growth thickness and lately.

I do use it and love it...however I did just purchase some of CD hair milk, so I am anxious to hear the comparisons as well. They do have some of the same ingredients. I have seen the site and they refer to CD Hair Milk as "a texturizer in a bottle"...not really sure what they meant by that. I have heard complaints about the smell...like that of candlewax.

So if someone could give a review of CD Hair Milk...I will be glad to my opinion of Woojee Cream.

Pookey, I LOVE the way CD's Hair Milk smells. I think the smell is lemongrass; I dunno but I love it out of all my hair product smells. I don't know about it being a texturizer in the bottle, but it definitely softens my 4A/B natural hair with out making if feel greasy or weighed down. I give it 5 out of 5 Stars!

Your turn tell me about the Woojee!
smile.gif

Ok...here is the deal on the Woojee cream:

Excellent light lotion for the hair.
You put it in your hands and then smooth in your hair...it looks white.
It eventually soaks into your hair and feels very light and gives some coil definition, (if I shake my head after putting this in...coils pop...but Pantene Curl Defining spray makes them go BOING!!!!)

Supposedly...you can use Woojee cream over your whole body. I have never done this. But my scalp does not need oiling or "greasing" or anything. My hair stays moisturized all day.

For $5.99 a bottle...you can't beat the price.

It is lighter than Pink Oil Moisturizer.
It has the ingredient that helps your hair grow.
It has very little fragrance.
I add it to my Pookie Spritz and that is what I spritz my hair...after I condition wash and before I twist my hair into bantu knots.

My hair loves it...I give it 5 stars.

However...being the PJ that I am...even if I have a good thing...I am STILL going to try CDHM. I cannot wait til mine comes in the mail!

<font color="red"> Had to add a correction to this...Woojee cream is only for the hair...NOT FOR THE BODY. I was thinking about the Hair Oil that is completely natural and can be used on the hair and the body. My apologies if this confused anyone. </font>

[ QUOTE ]
pookeylou said:
Ok...here is the deal on the Woojee cream:

Excellent light lotion for the hair.
You put it in your hands and then smooth in your hair...it looks white.
It eventually soaks into your hair and feels very light and gives some coil definition, (if I shake my head after putting this in...coils pop...but Pantene Curl Defining spray makes them go BOING!!!!)

Supposedly...you can use Woojee cream over your whole body. I have never done this. But my scalp does not need oiling or "greasing" or anything. My hair stays moisturized all day.

For $5.99 a bottle...you can't beat the price.

It is lighter than Pink Oil Moisturizer.
It has the ingredient that helps your hair grow.
It has very little fragrance.
I add it to my Pookie Spritz and that is what I spritz my hair...after I condition wash and before I twist my hair into bantu knots.

My hair loves it...I give it 5 stars.

However...being the PJ that I am...even if I have a good thing...I am STILL going to try CDHM. I cannot wait til mine comes in the mail!

<font color="red"> Had to add a correction to this...Woojee cream is only for the hair...NOT FOR THE BODY. I was thinking about the Hair Oil that is completely natural and can be used on the hair and the body. My apologies if this confused anyone. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the lowdown...unfortunately the 2 CVS' near my job don't carry any of the Surge products
frown.gif
But how about one of them carrys Dudley's!
laugh.gif

Has anyone tried the Surge Powerwash? If so, what do you think of it and can you list the ingredients?

I got the Woojee Cream and I love it
smile.gif
Something easy to find and easy on the wallet that can actually compete with CD Hair Milk
clap.gif

Back