Surge Revisited

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
I haven't used Surge Plus 14 for a year. I saw some on clearance at the BSS for $2.99 so I picked up a bottle. I've been using it for 2 weeks and noticed last night that I have scabs on my scalp. I part my hair in four sections to detangle and apply leave ins and the scabs are wear the parts are.

There hasn't been any heat in my hair (not even deep conditioning under the dryer) for a good month and 1/2, so I haven't burned myself any other way. With the exception of Surge, my regimen is exactly the same as it's been for the last 12 months. So there isn't any other culprit.

DAMN YOU SURGE!!!! :mad:

Dang, Dyslla! :eek: *faints*

Ok, I'm back up... I've been using Surge 14 twice/day for going on 2 months. I've noticed nothing but thicker NG. It's crazy how some stuff can be disasterous for one person and awesome for another. :confused:

I used Surge and the same thing happened to me:eek:

It was DISGUSTING, it took about 3 weeks for the scabs to flake up and it was just NASTAY

I will never again use this stuff...I have heard about others with similar experiences

Now you know why it was on clearance :lol: ... Seriously that stuff is strong.

off topic:Dsylla.....wow :eek: I needs some of that NY water too

Thanks all! I used surge for a quick minute last year then gave away the bottle, but couldn't remember why. :look:

Not to be all perm bashy or nuttin, but I ain't had scabs in my head like this since my last application of Dark-n-Crunchy!:whip:

mysweetevie said:
Now you know why it was on clearance :lol: ... Seriously that stuff is strong.

You ain't lyin! :lol:

JCoily said:
I haven't used Surge Plus 14 for a year. I saw some on clearance at the BSS for $2.99 so I picked up a bottle. I've been using it for 2 weeks and noticed last night that I have scabs on my scalp. I part my hair in four sections to detangle and apply leave ins and the scabs are wear the parts are.

There hasn't been any heat in my hair (not even deep conditioning under the dryer) for a good month and 1/2, so I haven't burned myself any other way. With the exception of Surge, my regimen is exactly the same as it's been for the last 12 months. So there isn't any other culprit.

The same thing happened to me while using Surge. I just gave it away.

wow. I use surge plus 14 daily and I havent had any scabs. You should complain the to BSS and call the number on the bottle and tell them what happened to you.

JCoily said:

I have the same problem. And these bad boys are painful and are taking a long time to heal. The old Surge didn't do this to my scalp. Maybe with enough complaints they'll change bact to the old formula.

JCoily said:
^
It's a number on the bottle? AWWW HELL NAW!! Surge 'bout to hear from me!

Thanks

there should be. I just used my spray and I saw something that said "questions...comments...call....". see if yours has a number. if not, post back here and ill give you the # when I get off of work.

Sorry that happened to you, JCoily. I use Surge 14 plus hair revitalizer but i dilute mine with aloe juice/glycerin/tea tree oil .

Back