Surge and Protective Bun/Vasaline ?

Avin'sMom2010

Hey guys, I bought the surge spray and the woojee cream, I am also wearing the bun w/vasaline so my question is, Do you think it's ok to do this once a week like on the day that we shampoo/cond because I'm trying Adriane's method of less manipulation, trying to keep my hands out of my hair as much as i can.

So guys gimme some feedback OK.
smile.gif

What's the Adrienne method? Is that the method when you don't take the bun down all week long?

I currently wear the bun all week long. I just part vertically, spray, and re-bun every night. I don't comb at all.

But, I think you can get results by just spraying once or twice a week. A couple of ladies stated they were not as consistent with the spray and still saw results. If I ever go back to wearing straight styles, that's what I'll have to do.

I wear the same vaselined, braided bun all week too. My Surge is in an applicator bottle (pointy tip) mixed with Ion Straightening Conditioner. I just stick the tip into my hair near my scalp and "inject" the Surge at various places on my head every couple days. It spreads out and distributes through the new growth and on my scalp.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tebby1017 said:
Do you put it on your ends and hair length before you put your hair up?

Tebby

[/ QUOTE ]

I saturate my hair (length and ends) with Sta-Sof-Fro after each conditioner wash.

Then I put vaseline on the ends.

Then I put Surge on the scalp only. The protein in it would make the length and ends too crunchy and brittle if I sprayed it all over. (My hair is fine.)
frown.gif
That's why I mix in the Ion Straightening Conditioner.

Back