Super excited about my nape!

Wishin4BSL

Super excited about my nape! (pic included!)

With pics!!

October 2006
249306678.jpg

Current - April 29, 2007
249304457.jpg

Super transformation! I'm so excited! I got a relaxer today and I didn't get my trim, but I will get an inch trimmed in about two weeks. I'm just excited that my nape is doing so much better!

Once again, I just have to say that it's nice to have a stylist who won't relax my hair unless i'm AT LEAST 8 weeks post, and it's nice that she doesn't complain about my super tangled mess of new growth, AND that she didn't annoy me about trimming my hair! She just said whenever I'm ready, let her know!

Last edited:
:yay:

I know the feeling, my nape is finally getting healthy too. Keep up the good work.

Off topic- that is one of my favorite tv shows (1st pic). :yep:

Awesome progress!!!! Ure nape has done a 360!!!!! :D

OT: Why on earth are u trimming off an inch in two weeks? Your ends look fine, gal!!!

Your nape have done a complete 360. I have the same problem to but it seems to be getting better. I cant wait to hear what your done to get it growing.

Was my progress really that fast? It felt like forever! 7 months! Anyways, I've been eating much healthier and exercising. I also moisturize my nape separately from the rest of my hair and I co wash like nobody's business once I hit 7 weeks post! That's about it. Thanks everyone for the support!:D

ETA: Also, my nape grows much faster than the rest of my hair. I got 2 inches in 2 months with my nape, but 1 1/2 most everywhere else! Also, sorry for keeping you ladies waiting! I had to cook dinner!

Last edited:
:eek: Wow!!! What a transformation! You did an amazing job!!! Your nape looks great! Congrats and keep it up!

Wishin4BSL said:
Was my progress really that fast? It felt like forever! 7 months! Anyways, I've been eating much healthier and exercising. I also moisturize my nape separately from the rest of my hair and I co wash like nobody's business once I hit 7 weeks post! That's about it. Thanks everyone for the support!:D

ETA: Also, my nape grows much faster than the rest of my hair. I got 2 inches in 2 months with my nape, but 1 1/2 most everywhere else! Also, sorry for keeping you ladies waiting! I had to cook dinner!

you just motivated me want to start eating healthier again. you've made a lot of progress. keep it up!

Congratulations on your progress. I am just starting my nape "kitchen" area transformation progress this week. It is in terrible condition. I it grows as healthy and as fast as yours did.:)

Back