Suggestions for my friend's Halle Berry Haircut

Suggestions for my friend\'s Halle Berry Haircut

One of my girls is rockin' a Halle Berry cut and says that she uses a curling iron every day to bump her strands. I have never had short hair and dont use heat that much and I told her that maybe she should just use it once after her wash day and use a hairspay or molding pomade to keep the style. Can some of the women here with short hair please help me with suggesting products and tecniques to her. Thanks in advance.

Re: Suggestions for my friend\'s Halle Berry Haircut

when my hair was thar short it was back in the day when I didnt know or care about haircare, but if I had it to do again, I would roller set on small rollers and wear the curls for a day or two, then wrap it and wear it in a wrap style till next wash. Or she could use the curling iron just the first time(only once a week) and after curling each section, set them on rollers for a while and that should make it last longer. Curling wax or pomade should help the style to hold too. a couple of other things that come to mind are pin curls and flexirods.

Re: Suggestions for my friend\'s Halle Berry Haircu

I used waxes to get my hair to contort w/o adding more heat.

Re: Suggestions for my friend\'s Halle Berry Haircu

Where can you buy flexirods on the internet. I am in Hawaii and don't have a beauty supply store that sales them thanks.
confused.gif

Back